Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mötesplatsen
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Danes!
I was planning with my friends to visit CPH, it is very nearby Helsingborg and I was planning to take the car. The thing is... is there any free parking spaces near the city and if there is, where can I find them?

BTW; Didint really know where to ask this question so I just opened a threat here, hope there is no problem with that.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sounds like a really nice idea. :)

I once parked for a weekend at Øresund Metro Station - the parking was free at that time, but don't know for sure whether it stil is or not. From here it's just a matter of taking the metro to the city.

·
Mötesplatsen
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a really nice idea. :)

I once parked for a weekend at Øresund Metro Station - the parking was free at that time, but don't know for sure whether it stil is or not. From here it's just a matter of taking the metro to the city.
Thanks! :)
Ok, because from my experience, finding a parking space is quite impossible in CPH, and even if you find one then it would probably cost about 29 danska kronor/hour. So I was more looking for free parking spaces and then maybe take the metro or buss to town, as you said. Thank you for the info! :cheers:

·
Mötesplatsen
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could find a spot at Valby station.

The 29 dkr/h is in the city center. When you get out to Vesterbro - Nørrebro - Østerbro that price is 11 dkr.

You find a map of the different zone here: DK, UK

A list over the prices in Danish.
Thank you very much!

What would you recommend us to do, to take the train to CPH or the car??

·
Mötesplatsen
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's easier to buy a Öresundsbiljett at Skånetrafiken.
So you do not need to think about parking, and it only takes about one and a half hours by train and ferry.
Ok, yea I think we will take the train instead of car. Thank you Danes for the info! :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts