SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im surprised nobody got this one.

Nestled on 21 acres of lush rolling hills, One Red Hill offers 67 cosy villas on approximately ¼ acre each. There are three distinctive villa types of 3 and 4 bedrooms designed to accommodate all the needs, space and budget requirements of your family.
One Red Hill will be complete with its own clubhouse comprising of an entertainment lounge, gym and swimming pool as well as a small commercial complex at the gatehouse. In addition the site will comprise external entertainment areas, playing fields, picnic spots, a river front park and jogging track.
One Red Hill not only offers unparalleled landscaping and panoramic views but a lifestyle that is blissfully tranquil and serene yet offering an array of amenities to delight your senses everyday.

Project Map

Project Flyover

Construction Pics

Rest of the construction pics my browser isn't allowing me to publish them a little help please.
http://www.2020redhill.com/project_progress.php#

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
12,281 Posts
I mentioned the project in the Kiambu county thread. That county is bound to become one huge construction site with all these projects breaking ground.

·
Engineer d's art't enjoys
6,425 Posts
awesome :applause:

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mentioned the project in the Kiambu county thread. That county is bound to become one huge construction site with all these projects breaking ground.
i didn't realize that i thought it was one of those projects you missed lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts