SkyscraperCity banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Palms 2 looks like a nice development. We need to build world class projects in Nigeria.
I have been hearing and reading of this Palms extension for ages now, yet no single work has started there. That land is big and prime. I wonder why its allowed to lie fallow for up to 10 years now.

·
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
BOURDILLON 16, LAGOS

This 15-floor high rise design is for an exclusive high-end residential development. The design process was coupled with achieving an efficient building model and an impressive architectural statement comprising various luxurious amenities.

PROJECT INFORMATION
Site Area: 3,732m²
Project Area: 22 946m²
Project Type: Multi Residential

·
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
BOURDILLON 50, LAGOS

The two iconic towers are situated on Ikoyi Island in Lagos. The towers exude a sense of savoir vivre, comprising contemporary single, duplex and penthouse apartments with luxury recreational facilities.

PROJECT INFORMATION

Site Area: 4468m²
Project Area: 29 771m²
Project Type: Multi-Residential
Project Team: Greg Truen, Michael Wentworth & Farah Petker
Collaborators: ECAD Architects & Gabonne Associates Ltd.

·
Registered
230 Posts
if they can build public companies for now thats fine too. as long as they're well managed
a public company being well managed in Nigeria is unlikely that’s why I prefer for private companies to build skyscrapers and for the government to concentrate more on things like transport and electricity

·
11,442 Posts
a public company being well managed in Nigeria is unlikely that’s why I prefer for private companies to build skyscrapers and for the government to concentrate more on things like transport and electricity
I agree it’s unlikely to be well managed by the government. but akwa ibom has done a few such as champion breweries, a bakery who’s name I can’t recall. It started ibom airlines recently.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts