SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark your calender for this upcoming seminar.

If you are a novice or an expert in property investment, or simply dealing with the real estate business, this seminar may befits you. Gain insights of the latest update on Penang and Australia properties by the natives him/herself. If you are a residential player about to switch to investing commercial properties, listen to expert before making the move. Faizul Ridzuan, the author of the best selling book, WTF-23 Properties by 30 will also be there to deliberate on investing landed vs highrise in Klang Valley. You will not only gain immerse knowledge but also valuable time to network with other successful investors with adjoining the buka puasa event afterwards. More info can be found in www.opin.com.my while ticket can be purchased online via www.tickethotline.com.my.

The title for the seminar as highlighted:
1. Finding The Real Pearl Of The Orient By Juanita Chin
2. Commercial Property - The "Switch” Challenge By Kam Wei Tsung
3. Investing in Klang Valley - Landed VS High-Rise! By Faizul Ridzuan
4. Property – Global Presence With A Local Heartbeat, The Real Deal Down-Under! By Albert Ko

In conjunction with OPIN 2.0, the Business Radio Station (BFM @ 89.9 in Klang Valley) have conducted interview with the 2 founders of OPIN.

For those who has missed the radio show, please download the podcast from The Business FM @ www.bfm.my

Download the podcast under heading "Gleaning information from online property community forums" by Mr X and Mr Y the founders of www.propertywtf.com.my and listen to what they have say about the property investment in Malaysia.

Cheerios.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts