Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm not to sure about what exactly it is...i think between th US and Europe

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i heard on BBC News that ryan air were gonna fly to the US for realy low prices...

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah...I heard as low as $10/one way before taxes?

That sounds great, although I haven't heard good things about Ryanair :shifty:
i find the staff are rude...but there are very few delays and they hardly loose bags...

·
Global Citizen
4,328 Posts
Yeah...I heard as low as $10/one way before taxes?

That sounds great, although I haven't heard good things about Ryanair :shifty:
Well, you get what you pay for.

Actually, the only two expectations I have for an airline is that they get me to my destination both safely and on time and Ryan Air does just that. Who cares if they don't serve food and there is no on-board entertainment system on the upcoming transatlantic flights. You can bring your own food (airline food in the economy class usually sucks anyway) and your notebook with a couple of DVD's. Case solved. Once they'll offer $10 transatlantic flights, I'll certainly book it.

·
Premium Member
31,044 Posts
Good points...personally, if the safety is good, I really don't care.

Hopefully they do flights to London. I've been wanting to visit that city for a long time now, but the fare ($800+/round trip during summer) has kept me from doing this. This fare would cost significantly less than the passport renewal itself!

I would like to visit other cities in Europe as well.

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^for my family of 5 to get a round trip to Los Angeles it costs about £3200 with BMI or Delta...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts