Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unique mall, residences and offices all in one. People will be able to go shopping even in the winter. There is a special air circulation which makes it possible to go shopping(open air as you can see) while it is snowing outside or +40 degrees in the summer. First time this engineering is used in this mall in Istanbul.

Some pictures now:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Istanbullu said:
Arkadaşlar Kanyon resimlerini büyük boyda yüklemiş oldum, yüklemesi biraz zaman alabilir, gözleriniz de bakarken yorulabilir ama iyi tarafaı bu oldukça etkileyici mimariye sahip olan yeri detaylı görmüş olacaksınız(çektiğim kadarı ile tabi, hepsini gezemedim). Bolca resim yükledim çünkü öyle ilginç bir yerki her adımda mekanın görüntüsü değişiyor, her açıdan farklı güzel görünüyor, ben de resim ayıramadan yüklüyorum. Hatta ilerleyen saatlerde daha bir kaç tane daha resim ekleyeceğim.

İmkanı olanlar en kısa zamanda gidip görsün burayı. İstanbul'a kesinlikle yakışmış.

Bu arada food courtu sormuş bir arkadaş. Burada klasik anlamda food court yok; restaurantlar ve cafeler alışveriş merkezine yayılmış durumda.

:cheers: :eek2:

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,109 Posts
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congratulations to the construction companies, as well as to Kerem and the other photogaphers for bringing this beauty to our screens.

Istanbul getting better day by day, and me feeling the call of the city of the Three empires, like the agitation of a vampire in a full mun when I see these pics. Damn I wish I was in the opening ceremony with my camera :wallbash: .... But Anyways, Kerem's job is excellent as usual...

Istanbul Rocks, with its Kanyons, regardless of spelling. :)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
ans some facts about the kanyon...
icy said:
Looks nice
Kanyon by numbers

Total construction area: 250 000 m2
Total cost: $200 million
Total residence number: 180
Rentable office area: 30 000 m2
Rentable store area: 37 500 m2
Total stores: 160
Number of movie theaters: 1.600 people capacity 9 theather halls.
Parking area: available for 2.300 vehicles
Total elevators : 34
Security cams: 263
Security staff: 146

New Brands
Harvey Nichols, Intersport, Conbipel, Hakkasan, Wagamama, Douglas, Apple Center, Le Pain Quotidien, Nataly's, Cesare PacIotti, Murphy & Nye, Mandarina Duck, Ellus, Guess Accessories, Aga ve Segafredo

·
Registered
27,960 Posts
i love that complex
more pics bye Istanbullu
Istanbullu said:
Additional photos...

·
18,601 Posts
Wow avesome pics !!!

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,109 Posts
Yep, one of the most pioneering designs built in Europe lately...

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Obviously people don't like this projects since there aren't any replies.

·
Registered
27,960 Posts
i bet
hollwood will make a scene for a film here

Star Wars 7 :D

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,109 Posts
messiah said:
Obviously people don't like this projects since there aren't any replies.
Images speak for themselves. Had this beauty been built in any other European city, the whole hell would have broken loose. It's what Asim calls "the guilty silence".

Only thing, I wish I was there when this beauty opened...

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,109 Posts
"but it's nothing particular, what's happening with Istanbul and its shopping centre/ highrises combinations, that's nothing significant architecturally, Istanbul's projects are second rate compered to (fill in with the name of any European city over 1 million inhabitants), it's nothing special, blah blah blah..."

I mean I quote the usual comments so that they will not have to repeat them.

"That's it, let me feel your anger" ----> to paraphrase the Emperor in Star Wars Episode VI... :D

Bull. OK, it is not the size of the Rockefeller centre but this project Rocks as it combines open public spaces, design and concept originality, a proper height to not go unnoticed in any European city (OK, not enough for the Pudong district in Shanghai but that's another story) and it fills yet another empty spot in Levent whose highrise density is ideal in my view. For the hardcore density lovers, there's always Maslak, but Levent gives you the aura of breathing space you may need to appreciate the height of the structures.

Ans we wait for the big ones (read Diamonds and the Dubai twins)...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.