SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Guys please learn the format for the headings. So it’s easier to keep track of projects.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Guys please learn the format for the headings. So it’s easier to keep track of projects.
The Coast thread is so Disorganized it is hard to follow what is going on there. I gave up!!! ( I am just talking about the Coast thread not cost development because sijui)
It is typical of what goes on in the real world in most of 254 where people build things with no intervention from City or county. No zoning laws!!!
Bars next to a school, hookers singing in a Church choir.. I don't know!

The only organized development I follow from the Coast are ones that fall under threads like Transport, Aviation etc. because those are organized.
I wish we could just blow the whole Coast Thread thing up and have someone from the coast start from scratch and organize it so it is easier to follow what is going on and know where to post what.
Let us know which tall Apartments are coming up, which Condos, Which office Skyscrapers are coming up, Which Luxury Beach Condos, which projects are government and which ones are private etc all organized in separate threads.

Seems like every new project big or small, gets a thread :)

Wanapwani, someone ajitolee.

Reactions: Adm.Adama

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
The Coast thread is so Disorganized it is hard to follow what is going on there. I gave up!!! ( I am just talking about the Coast thread not cost development because sijui)
It is typical of what goes on in the real world in most of 254 where people build things with no intervention from City or county. No zoning laws!!!
Bars next to a school, hookers singing in a Church choir.. I don't know!

The only organized development I follow from the Coast are ones that fall under threads like Transport, Aviation etc. because those are organized.
I wish we could just blow the whole Coast Thread thing up and have someone from the coast start from scratch and organize it so it is easier to follow what is going on and know where to post what.
Let us know which tall Apartments are coming up, which Condos, Which office Skyscrapers are coming up, Which Luxury Beach Condos, which projects are government and which ones are private etc all organized in separate threads.

Seems like every new project big or small, gets a thread :)

Wanapwani, someone ajitolee.
I agree it’s really hard to keep track. And this being an international platform how is a potential investor supposed to know where Marie stopes hospital…
Mods are dropping the ball..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts