Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why doesnt Orlando/Lakeland have a Forum, it has so many threads. I hope they would consider adding an Orlando/Daytona/Lakeland Forum.

Think about it:banana:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I think ORlando should have a forum.

But Lakeland isn't part of Orlando - maybe Winter Haven, but not Lakeland.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Orlando needs a forum

nah, too many haters, and most of the orlando forumers aren't very active here. its fine the way it is.
Orlando + Winter Haven should have a forum.

The Orlando people are still around. How do we make it happen.

By the way are you afraid of change, is that why you want to leave as is.
What are you doing looking at Florida threds when you a from VA. Arent you part of the Wash DC forum.:cheers: :cheers:

We are bringing O Town back.

·
Registered
240 Posts

What are you doing looking at Florida threds when you a from VA. Arent you part of the Wash DC forum.:cheers: :cheers:

Actually what Hisma is doing is exactly what he has been doing long before you got here. The man is from Orlando, even if he wasn't last time I checked its a World Wide Web. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually what Hisma is doing is exactly what he has been doing long before you got here. The man is from Orlando, even if he wasn't last time I checked its a World Wide Web. :cheers: :cheers:
What exactly are you talking about. Lets get an Orlando forum started. Hisma who ever he is, I dont care if he lives at Disney, but an Orlando forum would be easier to post all of our threds.:banana:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Compared to many other threads which I review, this thread has relatively low activity.

When there is more activity, I am sure that the moderators wil create an orland thread.

·
jimmy
2,892 Posts
^^^ exactly.

I acknowledge that Poinciana/ Davenport/ Four Corners/ US 27 corridor are part of the metro and offer a development "link" to Haines City, not to mention the whole CSX/ CFRAIL issue that came up recently... as for making it one forum, I don't know.

Shoot, there's even haters within the Orlando forum that cringe when suburban developments are reported (rather than downtown), imagine the reaction when news of Winter Haven gets posted.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ exactly.

I acknowledge that Poinciana/ Davenport/ Four Corners/ US 27 corridor are part of the metro and offer a development "link" to Haines City, not to mention the whole CSX/ CFRAIL issue that came up recently... as for making it one forum, I don't know.

Shoot, there's even haters within the Orlando forum that cringe when suburban developments are reported (rather than downtown), imagine the reaction when news of Winter Haven gets posted.
I see more activity in Orlandos' future. Moderators lets make it happen.

GO MAGIC:banana:

·
Registered
192 Posts

I lived in orlando most of my life, I left 3 years ago due to the military. I'll be back soon.. in the meantime I like to know whats going on in my fav city :)

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
"AMERICA is not a country, it's the whole CONTINENT "
Reminds me, blame colombia for taking our name. Havent you ever though washington DC-district of columbia is akward for the capital of the US?

Columbia is the first popular and poetic name for the United States of America; it is also the origin of the name for the District of Columbia, the federal district which is coextensive with the U.S. capital, Washington. It is still featured as CBS's former legal name, the Columbia Broadcasting System, Columbia University in New York, Columbia Pictures, and the space shuttle Columbia. In 1792 itself, the Columbia River received its name. Just before the Constitutional Convention, in 1786, South Carolina gave the name "Columbia" to its new capital city. The term Columbian was used to mean "from the USA" and there have been suggestions that it should be used again as an alternative word for "American", but has not re-entered general use. The establishment of the nation of Colombia in 1819 resulted in the name "no longer being available as a national name" for the United States.

Aside from 'united statsen' sounding retarded in our name we also have the word 'america' in it therefore we took one word of our name and refer to ourselves as that. Also the majority of people south of the border when they say 'americanos' they always are refering to people of the US.

·
Registered
164 Posts
This has just gotten odd as of late here......

Shouldn't the plan of action be to actually post substantive thoughts about Orlando and let that traffic drive the need for an Orlando forum.

I find this recent flood of bumps of old threads and news articles even more annoying than certain posters who previously implied my lack of class due to living in Orlando......well ok maybe not quite as annoying as that...but close...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts