• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
40321 - 40340 of 40378 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hahaha that ormocanon is destroying the image of ormoc, may nakita akong thread na pinag tulungan yan kasi utak bano.

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Trash and trash talk = that is your utang talangka mindset
^^ Sorry pero parang magkaiba tayo ng kahulogan ng trash talk. For me and other ordinary educated people, this is what trash talk is:
Eh ano pinag lalaban mo in the first place? You are bragging that ormoc is way richer compared to other cities in the region given na man yan diba because of the land area of ormoc. Pero ikaw yung nag tra trashtalk dito cancer ka. Ano gusto mo sambahin ka? Gg ka pala, nagkalat kapa sa thread namin.
Hahaha that ormocanon is destroying the image of ormoc, may nakita akong thread na pinag tulungan yan kasi utak bano.
Diba sabi ko sayo dito tayo mag kalat ng basura. Hahaha. Walang problem sa report ng COA kasi we understand it unlike you. Ang problema ay yung utak monbg basura at hambog! Hahaha dont us

·
Registered
7 Posts
I do not see any wrong in ormocanons post. If he is bragging then let him be and we should not be affected that way as he is just proud as Ormoc is not the capital of the region but still able to achieve such feats and undeniably Ormoc also has many things they can be proud of. We should be happy for them instead. And not think or counteract in a way that we are already attacking the city as a whole. As if we do not patronize both cities.
To add, not just the land area that makes Ormoc a billionaire city. But did you forget their geothermal plants? And other natural resources e.g.their Lake Danao which will soon supply water here in Tacloban. Both cities co-exist in harmony and there is really nothing to be against or get hurt on what other cities achieve by just a single person bragging or being proud of their title. Let him be happy.
Tacloban is like the head of the region and is always like that ever since. Let us just support what we have and both cities are obviously not just a mere city. Both cities are even more industrialized and improved than other cities in the country.
I hope I got your minds cleared. Thank you.

·
replay
3,231 Posts

Famous sya sa Cebu thread hahaha

I have no prob sa ibang forumers dito and even sa Ormoc City. Ormoc is our family’s to go to during summer.

Yung mindset lang talaga dyan nung isa yung prob

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Yung tinutulkoy kung garbage ay yang utak talangka mo hahaha.wag kang mag malinis kasi sirang sira kana sa ibang thread. Hahaha
Trash and trash talk = that is your utang talangka mindset
I-repost mo nga ang mga statements ko na utak talangka ako regarding this issue. Baka nakalimutan ko lang.

·
replay
3,231 Posts
I do not see any wrong in ormocanons post. If he is bragging then let him be and we should not be affected that way as he is just proud as Ormoc is not the capital of the region but still able to achieve such feats and undeniably Ormoc also has many things they can be proud of. We should be happy for them instead. And not think or counteract in a way that we are already attacking the city as a whole. As if we do not patronize both cities.
To add, not just the land area that makes Ormoc a billionaire city. But did you forget their geothermal plants? And other natural resources e.g.their Lake Danao which will soon supply water here in Tacloban. Both cities co-exist in harmony and there is really nothing to be against or get hurt on what other cities achieve by just a single person bragging or being proud of their title. Let him be happy.
Tacloban is like the head of the region and is always like that ever since. Let us just support what we have and both cities are obviously not just a mere city. Both cities are even more industrialized and improved than other cities in the country.
I hope I got your minds cleared. Thank you.

To set things straight sir walang problema for both cities and we are happy. If you’ve been here long enough i think none fron the tacloban forumers ang mahilig mang down ng ibang cities let alone a sister city like Ormoc.

Yung forumer ormocanon lang talaga yung problema. You can ask forumers from Cebu kung ano ugali nyan.

Anyway, i think we or i made myslef clear. Aight?

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
So basically ang "kasalanan" ko ay ang pag-post ko nito:

Naku pasensya na kayo master Yhudz at lord mao rong. Hindi ko kasi alam na bawal pala ang ganitong post. Sa mga ibang forumers dyan, huwag kayong magpo-post ng ganitong graph o infographic kung ayaw niyong ma-bully ni master Yhudz at lord mao rong.

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
To set things straight sir walang problema for both cities and we are happy. If you’ve been here long enough i think none fron the tacloban forumers ang mahilig mang down ng ibang cities let alone a sister city like Ormoc.

Yung forumer ormocanon lang talaga yung problema. You can ask forumers from Cebu kung ano ugali nyan.

Nagpalaban ka sa mga taga-kabilang thread? I'm still waiting for you to point out my talangka statements regarding this issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Yes, we already know ormocanon and his posts in different threads here. He is infamous in creating city vs city. But his recent post here is not something to be mad at as that is only a picture he posted stating Ormoc being the number 1 on that certain criteria. Yes, he is obviously proud of it but that's it. No need to counter post as what you and the other forumer did coz that only started the city vs city. Instead, you could've said congrats or just being proud for Ormoc as well as Ormoc is also your city being situated in Leyte. Just embrace our two cities' accollades and achievements.

Tacloban and Ormoc does not deserve to be pitted against each other. They are both located in Leyte and just 2 hours away from each other. And both are thriving cities and are there for each other. Only here and in facebook where they are being competed.
Mandaue or Lapu-lapu were not being competed with their capital Cebu City or Tagum with Davao City and many other cities in the country which have a capital and a secondary city. They are sister cities and are connected always.

We all benefited with the developments and improvements of our cities in Leyte. They all shine in their own ways. Let's just be happy. :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yes, we already know ormocanon and his posts in different threads here. He is infamous in creating city vs city. But his recent post here is not something to be mad at as that is only a picture he posted stating Ormoc being the number 1 on that certain criteria. Yes, he is obviously proud of it but that's it. No need to counter post as what you and the other forumer did coz that only started the city vs city. Instead, you could've said congrats or just being proud for Ormoc as well as Ormoc is also your city being situated in Leyte. Just embrace our two cities' accollades and achievements.

Tacloban and Ormoc does not deserve to be pitted against each other. They are both located in Leyte and just 2 hours away from each other. And both are thriving cities and are there for each other. Only here and in facebook where they are being competed.
Mandaue or Lapu-lapu were not being competed with their capital Cebu City or Tagum with Davao City and many other cities in the country which have a capital and a secondary city. They are sister cities and are connected always.

We all benefited with the developments and improvements of our cities in Leyte. They all shine in their own ways. Let's just be happy. :)
just like legazpi and naga of bicol, butuan and surigao of caraga region , bacolod and iloilo of region 6, zambaonga and pagadian of region 9, and cdo and iligan of region 10 , chill

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is good! Palo is bound to become a city its just a question on when. Pasok na sa income requirements. Kulang nlng ang population requirement. We'll see during next year's census. Rooting for you Palo!

Also based on a 2015 COA report, Tanuan collected a total of 112,555,752.24 in income. Pasok rin sa income requirement kaso lang they are way below the population requirement.

As Tacloban gets more densely populated, expect more real estate developments in the surrounding municipalities in the 1st district. :banana:

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Ormoc is the Most Competitive City in Eastern Visayas

Ormoc is the Most Competitive City in Region 8 based on four indicators: Economic Dynamism, Government Efficiency, Infrastructure, and Resiliency.

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Economic Dynamism is is based on the following criteria:

1. Size of the Local Economy (as measured through business registrations, capital, revenue, and permits)
2. Growth of the Local Economy (as measured through business registrations, capital, revenue, and permits)
3. Capacity to Generate Employment
4. Cost of Living
5. Cost of Doing Business
6. Financial Deepening
7. Productivity
8. Presence of Business and Professional Organizations

Congratulations Maasin City! :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Government efficiency is divided into ten indicators:

1. Capacity of Health Services
2. Capacity of Schools
3. Security
4. Business Registration Efficiency
5. Compliance to BPLS standards
6. Presence of Investment Promotions Unit
7. Compliance to National Directives for LGUs
8. Ratio of LGU collected tax to LGU revenues
9. Most Competitive LGU awardee
10. Social Protection

·
Shoegazer
689 Posts
Infrastructure involves basic inputs of production such as energy, water; interconnection of production such as transportation, roads, and communications; sustenance of production such as waste, disaster preparedness, environmental sustainability and human capital formation infrastructure.

It is divided into ten indicators:

1. Existing Road Network
2. Distance from City/Municipality Center to Major Ports
3. DOT-Accredited Accommodations
4. Availability of Basic Utilities
5. Annual Investments in Infrastructure
6. Connection of ICT
7. Number of Public Transportation Vehicles
8. Health Infrastructure
9. Education Infrastructure
10. Number of ATMs

40321 - 40340 of 40378 Posts