Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 708 Posts

·
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE ETON RESIDENCES ORTIGAS

The Eton Residences Ortigas is a two-tower, mid-income residential high-rise soon to grace the Ortigas cityscape. Rising 38 stories, this twin tower features loft-style homes coupled with a retail component. It will rise on a 3,422-square-meter lot along Emerald corner Garnet and Sapphire Streets—side by side with Ortigas’ corporate towers, hotels, shopping centers, and leisure spots.
The Eton Residences Ortigas is set to be launched on the fourth quarter of 2007.

·
!eccentric!
762 Posts
This is soo cool!!:eek:kay:

·
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has the advantage of having three road frontages.

·
Registered
11 Posts
does anyone know more info about this project? how much floor plan a site or anything? this looks good. kelan ba ang simula ng reservation ? pleasae let me know i think this is better than east of galleria. what you guys think?

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Nice Project. Ortigas is very Beautiful.:)

·
rafflesia
255 Posts
this one's a new revelation.

does it have residential units for sale to the general public, or is it like the q tower?

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Now this is much better. Affordable yet interesting. Who says midmarket and inexpensive should be boring architecture. Nice Location too. I wonder how the units are laid out.

·
D'Lizard
397 Posts
This looks exciting.

Nako, Robinsons (East of Galleria) and Cityland (Grand Emerald Tower) better sell their units fast since they are in the same small radius, and if this is indeed mid-market, and with an initial design like that, this will eat up the remaining market for these two.:bash: That is, if this project will sell residential units like the two.

I'm excited to hear more about this.:nuts:

·
london/manila
547 Posts
it would be very interesting when they finally release the pricing for this project. Being loft units, it might indeed intrude on the market of EOG. But cityland being cityland (re: lower end than most, i.e. slightly more affordable), the emerald people need not lose sleep over it. LOL! :banana:

·
D'Lizard
397 Posts
Being loft units, it might indeed intrude on the market of EOG. But cityland being cityland (re: lower end than most, i.e. slightly more affordable), the emerald people need not lose sleep over it. LOL! :banana:
Naku j.r., with the inventory rin naman of the Grand Emerald Tower, they might find it harder to sell the bigger units, if they still have any. And the pricing for GET is premium compared to other Cityland in the area. Pero tama ka, kung all-loft ito, mas EOG ang makakalaban. But I know, matagal nang sold out ang bigger lofts ng EOG. Now, they just have to deliver so their investors won't bash them for delay.:lol:

·
london/manila
547 Posts
>>baka i-divide ng cityland yung bigger units LOL. mahilig naman sila sa maliliit na units eh :lol: .

>>regarding EOG, sana nga it's true na there's nothing like competition to spur one to strive harder. :lol:

and of course ur right (as always?): the investors will be the winners in the long run, and by the looks of it, there will be no losers really as far as this great area (the ortigas center) is concerned. :cheers:

·
D'Lizard
397 Posts
...there will be no losers really as far as this great area (the ortigas center) is concerned. :cheers:
I'll drink to that. Cheers!:cheers1:

·
Lurker in Shadows
167 Posts
it would be very interesting when they finally release the pricing for this project. Being loft units, it might indeed intrude on the market of EOG.
EOG is mostly sold out, so there's no competition. I hope the unit layout for TERO is better than those for The Eton Residences Greenbelt, which are more bilevel with unused open area. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi!

Does anyone have price list of this development? how is the market acceptance?

if someone has the price list and details, pls send me at this address [email protected]

all lofts yung units diba? in ito these days, i may want to try it than yung regular condo box

:)

·
Banned
116 Posts
attn!!! Eton agent pricelist & contact person if any...

Hi!

Does anyone have price list of this development? how is the market acceptance?

if someone has the price list and details, pls send me at this address [email protected]

all lofts yung units diba? in ito these days, i may want to try it than yung regular condo box

:)
second d motion..pls send me nman d priceliast, if it's available na or posted it. THANKS & GOD BLESS.

1 - 20 of 708 Posts