Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
at your service
2,654 Posts
Yes, most probably this will be on the lot of the original Renaissance 5000 -- the basement of which is already done. The lot is sandwiched by Shine, Renaissance 3000 and St. Paul.

On a side note, good luck with Megaworld in getting the cooperation of Renaissance HOA (case in point the issues between Renaissance and SMDC before).

·
8,998 Posts
^^ Yeah I saw that site when I visited someone at Renaissance 2000. Kinda weird the rebars all sticking out while the cars are parked on the rest of the site.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, most probably this will be on the lot of the original Renaissance 5000 -- the basement of which is already done. The lot is sandwiched by Shine, Renaissance 3000 and St. Paul.

On a side note, good luck with Megaworld in getting the cooperation of Renaissance HOA (case in point the issues between Renaissance and SMDC before).
Wala namang magagawa ang HOA ng Renaissance since Megaworld na ang may ari ng Global Estate Resorts Inc (GERI or formely Fil Estate).:)

·
#WeDaNorth
AD ASTRA ABYSSOSQUE
6,339 Posts
Megaworld’s GERI to build ‘The Fifth’ residential condo in Ortigas

Rising 36-storeys, The Fifth will offer units ranging from Studio (up to 37 square meters), one-bedroom (up to 86 square meters), two-bedroom (up to 137 square meters) and three-bedroom (up to 229 square meters). All units will have their own balconies offering cityscape views of Ortigas, Quezon City and the Antipolo mountains.

The Fifth boasts abundant recreational amenities exclusive for its residents, which include the Sky Lounge and Viewing Decks, Cabanas, Al Fresco Bar, Lounging and Yoga Deck, outdoor playground, children’s playroom, fitness center, swimming pool, whirlpool bathtubs, function hall, coffee shop, spa and a CoLab Working Space.

snipped
Read more: https://www.megaworldcorp.com/megaworlds-geri-build-fifth-residential-condo-ortigas

So it will be 36x2, not 30+33.

·
at your service
2,654 Posts
I think MEG/GERI is not at liberty to stray too far away from the design of the existing Renaissance Towers. This was one of SM's concessions when it finally agreed to adhere to the rules of the Renaissance Condo federation (the group of condo corps inside renaissance consisting of 1000, 2000, 3000 and now Shine) to paint Shine residences in the muted flesh color you all see today (as opposed to its old M Place Ortigas rendering similar to M Place in Panay Ave). This condo corp group in Renaissance is NOT controlled by GERI/MEG (nor by FEPI or all the other Fil-Estate group subsidiaries now held by MEG) so GERI has to follow all the rules set by Renaissance if it wants to build these towers and turn them over to buyers without any hitch.

·
8,998 Posts
^^ I think its okay. Sort of like a transitional blend between Ren3k and Shine...from beauty to ugly, The Fifth acts like the middle ground of sorts... ;)

·
11,182 Posts
^^ With the latest rendering, it actually doesn't look as bad as I previously thought.

The change to green glass makes a world of difference as it now blends with the current Renaissance towers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts