Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Screenclip from Filinvest Annual Report 2013

FLI adds prime Cubao property to land bank

By Doris C. Dumlao |Philippine Daily Inquirer 12:16 am | Monday, May 12th, 2014

Recently, FLI also won the bidding held by the state-owned Government Service Insurance System to dispose of an idle property in Ortigas. The 2,411-square-meter Philcomcen building in Ortigas Center was bought by FLI for P771.5 million.

Based on FLI’s presentation, about 30,000 sqm of office space can be built in the future on the Ortigas property, which will likewise be developed into a mixed-use complex.

More

·
9,008 Posts
I guess there is no chance in reviving the One ADB Avenue office tower proposal, is there?

·
11,187 Posts
Oh my, you still found that "ancient" rendering I labeled before. :lol:

I guess there is no chance in reviving the One ADB Avenue office tower proposal, is there?

I guess the structural retrofit for PhilComCen Tower is either not cost effective to reuse it as an attachment to a new tower or they simply want to maximize the lot by building taller on the whole footprint instead.

Good to know construction may be on its way. Now there's just only two remaining lots to be developed in that block.

Hopefully AIC-Burgundy Empire Tower gets completed to its full height soon.

·
HRH
997 Posts
Oh my, you still found that "ancient" rendering I labeled before. :lol:

I guess the structural retrofit for PhilComCen Tower is either not cost effective to reuse it as an attachment to a new tower or they simply want to maximize the lot by building taller on the whole footprint instead.

Good to know construction may be on its way. Now there's just only two remaining lots to be developed in that block.

Hopefully AIC-Burgundy Empire Tower gets completed to its full height soon.
According to a friend of mine (A managing director of one of the companies in Burgundy Tower) Pasig City already ordered the developer of the tower to make the building's unfinished floor its roof top and wrap up the construction. I think we will never see Burgundy's full height....

·
Registered
87 Posts
passed by the area. nilagyan na nila ng ' safety nets' for demolition. hooray for FLI! :cheers: no more ugly looking building in Ortigas area. need i say that this is a very prime lot. hope they come up with a very good looking rendering ala entrata to give justice sa area. hehe

·
11,187 Posts
Last saturday, Philcomcen still standing and complete up to the topmost floor.

Forget the Christmas balls, bring out the wrecking ball guys!

hosted on photobucket.com

·
9,008 Posts
Tapos na bang i-demolish to? At anong establishment ang itatayo dito?
Still got a couple of floors to go. Interestingly enough the excavator is on the top floor and they have been using that to demolish the place. No idea what will be built here...

1 - 20 of 97 Posts