1 - 20 of 957 Posts

·
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Location Map

Project Description

Typical Floor Plan

Indicative pricing is from 51,000 to 61,200/sqm. Now accepting Letter of Intents.

·
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not familiar with Ortigas area, so I checked in Wikimapia. Based on it, my wild guess is below:

@xavierdude, maski i-double mo pa ang alphabet.:lol:

·
Registered
507 Posts
^^I have a feeling it will be built within Mega Tent area beside Rennaisance..

Location Map
Typical Floor Plan

One thing that concerns me is the number of elevators. How can 4 elevators service floors with 56 units?? I think they should increase it to 6.

·
IG @juanprogress
3,840 Posts
naunahan mo ako janet magpost.. haha.. :applause:

super affordable ito..

·
It's more fun in BGC :)
1,365 Posts
^^I have a feeling it will be built within Mega Tent area beside Rennaisance..

One thing that concerns me is the number of elevators. How can 4 elevators service floors with 56 units?? I think they should increase it to 6.
And the walking distance from the far end units like units 53 & 54, to the elevator. Kung marami kang bitbit na grocery bags, mararamdaman mo talaga ang bigat niyan sa haba ng lalakarin mo.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I would guess that it's the triangular shape just above the Renaissance.. Notice the building layout, medyo mas mahaba din ang right side niya so parang fit siya dun sa triangular pattern ng lot na yun. Guess lang naman po. :lol:

The elevator is indeed a concern. Aside from serving too many people, it is also not strategically placed. As pointed out by tchitz, kawawa yung mga nakatira dun sa rooms 50+. Ang layo!

Really not that cheap considering it's a "design your own". Plus we dont know yet what the amenities will be. But of course, it's always a plus when you can pay less and design your own. this way, you dont have to pay for what you dont like.

There could be a good market for this kind of condo for the middle managers or the upstarts who are working in the Ortigas/Pasig area..

·
Registered
148 Posts
When is the target completion date for this project and are you selling this already?
Will there be commercial establishments below like other SMD properties? Can the studio units be combined? Also ang mga SM developments ba may garbage chute or garbage holding room that's accessible per floor? What are the short walking distance offices nearby? Hope you can provide more details. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Price is indeed a head turner. 4 elevators serving twenty seven floors isn't too bad. What lengthens elevator waiting time is number of stops (floors) more than number of users per floor. So a 40 story building with 6 elevators would probably have a person waiting much longer in the lobby compared to a 27 story building with 4 elevators.

We have this problem in our office building and usually elevator zoning helps. Manual operators are also helpful (they can cancel erroneously or frivolously pressed buttons and close the elevator doors faster compared to auto mode and also prevent people from keeping the elevator doors open for an unreasonable length of time). Distance from unit to elevator lobby on a floor is another story though. I concur with the concern, e.g. walking with a load from elevator to a unit 53 or 54

Back on topic, the price per square meter is low for the vicinity. I wonder if this project will sell as fast as Jazz?

·
fluff it like a bunny
568 Posts
Nice! The price is indeed competitive. Can anyone confirm if the location posted by miss aziza is indeed the site?

·
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
^^I made a mistake there. The address is Meralco Avenue, Barrio Ugong, Pasig City. The one I posted (wikimapia) is J.Vargas. Cyrusal is more correct.

@magicpips: LOI stage pa lang. But interested buyers can choose na and reserve their preferred unit. Reservation check will be postdated and wont be deposited without LTS issuance. 38 units have been reserved already in 4days. You are correct with your description of a bare unit. It's a shell unit. Puro abang lang.

·
fluff it like a bunny
568 Posts
Thanks ms. aziza :) I'll will be checking out the megatent area to evaluate the location. Is the 20% down payment payable in 3 years @0% interest will be offered here as well?

1 - 20 of 957 Posts