SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORTIGAS EAST Office Tower 1 Project
No.of Storeys:36F

Ortigas East is now on the process of massive redelopment plan. On it's Phase 1 & their first project to be launch will be an Office tower for sale. This will be located on the empty lot beside Transcom Center.

The ground floor of the bldg will be dedicated to retail shops.

The said office bldg is aiming for LEED certification so it means, it will be glassy one.

I already have the render for the office tower but im not yet to allowed to post it here.

:banana:^^:)

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
When they say office tower for sale, is it the whole building or is the project an office condominium?
It will be an office condominium with units for sale. Refer to my PM to you queetz!

·
11,422 Posts
Does this project have an LTS? Is it okay to have this thread without an LTS or are we supposed to hide this thread while waiting for that LTS?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Does this project have an LTS? Is it okay to have this thread without an LTS or are we supposed to hide this thread while waiting for that LTS?
No LTS yet but we can keep this thread as long as we don’t disclose the name yet and post its complete details and pictures.

·
10,281 Posts
Its ok since we create many threads from insider knowledge before. Some people create threads just by some vague mention of a lot sale from a news clipping even though there isn't even a project but we should really stop that practice.

·
Premium Member
5,864 Posts
I was able to attend the Technical Briefing the other day too, it's a promising project to rise right along that corridor. Launching, if i could remember it right, would be either this Feb or March. It's only for traditional offices, not for BPOs. The rendering reminds me of Stiles. The entire Frontera Verde will be redeveloped in phases. ;)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems like developers nowadays are focusing or maybe shifting to build office spaces for sale instead of for lease. These offices are intended for SME's. Eton's another office building NEXTower 1 is also for SME's based on their recent press release.

·
10,281 Posts
^^ Oh pfft! Who is gonna want to permanently own office space with no view since its sandwiched between two similarly sized buildings? I guess that explains the lack of activity on the NXTower site. At least for Ortigas East Office Tower 1, they got views. Even if they build more office buildings later, the gap between them all is more that adequate so occupants won't be staring directly on an adjacent window.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ Oh pfft! Who is gonna want to permanently own office space with no view since its sandwiched between two similarly sized buildings? I guess that explains the lack of activity on the NXTower site. At least for Ortigas East Office Tower 1, they got views. Even if they build more office buildings later, the gap between them all is more that adequate so occupants won't be staring directly on an adjacent window.
Mabagal lang talaga siguro magpa trabaho si Eton on their projects even if they already done having Groundbreaking ceremony. NXTower 1 i think is for both BPO's & SME's.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A new office tower will be launched in the estate next month. This will be the company’s first office tower where units will be for sale. Called The Glaston Tower, the 34-storey structure is being pitched as a prime business address for local and multinational businesses.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/245501/p50b-ortigas-east-redevelopment-unveiled#ixzz56PE8GbgF
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Mods,pls rename the thread to Glaston Tower [34F l com]
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
A new office tower will be launched in the estate next month. This will be the company’s first office tower where units will be for sale. Called The Glaston Tower, the 34-storey structure is being pitched as a prime business address for local and multinational businesses.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/245501/p50b-ortigas-east-redevelopment-unveiled#ixzz56PE8GbgF
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Mods,pls rename the thread to Glaston Tower [34F l com]
Thanks!
Kulang pa yung title. It should be ORTIGAS EAST | Glaston Tower [34F|com|app]

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Launching for Glaston Tower is set for March. We're now in the process of accepting letters of intent from prospect buyers. Already have pegs of the interior for Glaston Tower if you want to see it. I can PM it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
It seems like developers nowadays are focusing or maybe shifting to build office spaces for sale instead of for lease. These offices are intended for SME's. Eton's another office building NEXTower 1 is also for SME's based on their recent press release.
We've been doing office condominiums way back early 90s. This is not new.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Glaston Tower updates:

Launching is on March 17, 2018. Already have the detailed presentation including all the possible prices and the final payment schemes, ready to be sent to anyone interested via email. You may PM me your email address if you are interested. Thanks!

PS,

Mods, you may now temporarily lock this thread until the LTS has been released. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts