SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Etter 70 år skal de Olympiske Vinterlekene tilbake til Oslo i 2022!

En side for å promotere en potensiell Oslo søknad for de 24. Olympic Vinterleker i 2022. Anlegg: Holmenkollen, Tryvann/ Oslo Vinterpark, Norefjell, Lillehammer, Kvitfjell, Hunderfossen Bobsleighbane, Jordal Amfi, Snarøyhallen Curlingbaner, Lørenhallen, Furuset Forum og Lillomarka Arena. [/B]

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
This is a great idea.

If Oslo got the olympics it could really push through some big changes in infrastructure. Just like in London for 2012, Beijing for 2008, Tokyo for 1964, etc etc..

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
^^I noticed the logo was the same. I hoped that they had the decency to at least ask you!:eek:hno:

·
NWO Henchman
1,018 Posts
Well, thank you for thinking that we are important enough to make a difference. :)

Not sure your trust is well placed, but still....

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This seem to be a thread to promote the Olympics, SSC is not the place for that. Do we need a thread for this at all?

The logo is also a cheap copy of the logo i made for this section...
I truly apologize for using your Oslo letters, nevertheless this is just a temporary solution. "We have launched a competition to create a new logo for the potential bid. The new logo will be revealed by us on december 1.

We hope we can place some of the development projects in the Oslo development thread, Tryvann/Oslo Winterpark and later Valle Hovin Oval.

Once again i apologize for using your letters.:):):)

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Why should it be closed? If an olympic bid with a lot of development do not qualify for a thread, what does? Remember, we have had threads for Euro 2016 and Olympics before. I don't see any reason why the thread should be closed.

That said, I don't think there will be any olympics in Oslo 2022. The people of Norway are not interested enough.

·
Scandi-friendly
7,720 Posts
Why should it be closed? If an olympic bid with a lot of development do not qualify for a thread, what does? Remember, we have had threads for Euro 2016 and Olympics before. I don't see any reason why the thread should be closed.

That said, I don't think there will be any olympics in Oslo 2022. The people of Norway are not interested enough.
The point is it has nothing to do with the development forums, but rather the Icebar.

I'm convinced we need a new HSR between Copenhagen and Oslo if we're going to arrange this, though!:D

·
12,320 Posts
This thread has nothing to do in this section as of today. We can discuss the development projects of this arrangement in the Oslo development thread until we have a decent few projects worth to put in its own thread, but as of now there is nothing. If you want to discuss the sporting aspects of this arrangement we do that in the Icebar section.

Thread closed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.