·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Oslo... mixed gallery

Here is a picture from 1988-1991, of a station that dosent exsist anylonger:

Same place, but in 1975:

Tram section beeing worked on:

As you can see here, the tram tracks is in the same size as train and subway tracks:

Here is a picture of one of the newest trainsets in Oslo:

From Majorstuen station. The first main station for all lines direction east:

Here is some mixed pics of metro in Oslo:

I hope that you liked these pics.

Please feel free to ask :)

Regards,
Michal

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,367 Posts
Nice pics!
I will be in Oslo next week, from 24/6 to 27/6.
:)
Anybody to show me Oslo metro and the city??
:wink2:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You get easy arround. Its no problem. Everyone can English without problems, and the metro is very easy to use, as you see on this map:

As you see, all of the lines goes thru the city, then splitting on each sides. In 2006 the ring will be opened.

Regards,
Michal

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
bitxofo said:
Nice pics!
I will be in Oslo next week, from 24/6 to 27/6.
:)
Anybody to show me Oslo metro and the city??
Nice, have a nice trip! :)

If you want more you can always ask questions in the Scandinavian and Baltic forum at the Euroforum. There are several Norwegian and members from Oslo there.

To see some more from Oslo, visit this thread. :)

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,367 Posts
Christian said:
Nice, have a nice trip! :)

If you want more you can always ask questions in the Scandinavian and Baltic forum at the Euroforum. There are several Norwegian and members from Oslo there.

To see some more from Oslo, visit this thread. :)
¡OH thanks! Very kind of you.
See you in Oslo!
;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More Line 1 pictures (Oslo) as requested

Someone says that this isn´t a real subway. But it is...!!! it got
streetcrossings, but got subway wagons and the same platform
height as rest of the system:

and some from Line 4:

End station for Line 4. At some point, trams also were going
here. And they might also in the future...

Some others, with summer pictures?

Regards,
Michal

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Siemens wagons for Oslo subway

Production

From the fabrick in Wien.

Nice and easy design, I think.

Inside of the wagons. The Oslo subway system is very wide, and it takes time to travel, so to sit is a nice thing.

Testing the first set at Wildenrath, Germany

·
SSC Veteran
10,765 Posts
Interesting...Reminds me somehow the London's Underground...don't know why...
But i think Oslo's wagons need to be replaced, i was waiting for this :eek:kay:
The interior is beautiful, cosy and simple..

·
kejje nagaan!
5,052 Posts
A simple and modern and very comfortable looking metro car. The width of it in Oslo surprises me again...

kostya said:
Interesting...Reminds me somehow the London's Underground...don't know why... (...)
I think because it has a door in the middle of the front. Just like all London (and the majority of all British) trains. A door on the front is in Europe quite rare, while in the USA many metro systems have this feature.

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,367 Posts
Nice train, very similar to Berlin new ones, by Siemens too!
;)

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,367 Posts
micro said:
I like them

I just wonder why the colour has changed
Maybe they will paint it in red...
:?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hehe. It might be one of the richest in the world, but it dosent show at all. Norwegians are lazy, and they argue about everything. They love discussions which leads to nothing.

Atlast they have agreed to build a light-rail network in Bergen :))) Took them over 5 years.

The ring was planned to be ready in 1994, but the building started in 2000 or something. So, the oilmoney aint spent at all, its just there for the next generation or something.

Regards,
Michal

·
Banned
15,354 Posts
AmiDelf said:
Hehe. It might be one of the richest in the world, but it dosent show at all. Norwegians are lazy, and they argue about everything. They love discussions which leads to nothing.

Atlast they have agreed to build a light-rail network in Bergen :))) Took them over 5 years.

The ring was planned to be ready in 1994, but the building started in 2000 or something. So, the oilmoney aint spent at all, its just there for the next generation or something.

Regards,
Michal
that's cute ;)
i'd like to know, what would the norwegians answer for this?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am infact born in Swinoujscie, Poland. But have been living here since I was five years old. Norwegians dont like to work, or atleast doing a job very good job, before they get paid "very good".

Thats why lots of Polish people comes to Norway, because of lazy Norwegians which dosent want or just dont care about it. The are Polish people comming here to work at farms, painting other houses, helping in gardens and so on.

Norwegians are lazy, and this is a fact. While in Sweden, there are allmost no road-tolls. Here in Norway its everywhere. Because what people cares about here, is money. If they dont get ennough money, no work will be done.

Well, Norwegians are not all that bad,.. they are kind, nice and love their country very much. They also love their region for the most. Norwegians is at point very cold people, but on other hand when they are outside of Norway or not thinking about themself, .. then they can be really nice to be with.

Regards,
Michal

1 - 20 of 594 Posts