SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Borat Sagdiev
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ottawa Senators vs Buffalo Sabres - Pics from Game 2!!

Drove down to Buffalo for game 2 of round 3 and decides to snap some pics!!

Enjoy!!

Yours Truly..

some of my sens faithful crew..

This guy was nice..

Thousands had to watch on a bigscreen while i got inside..

The man everyone loves to hate.. thats getting the job done..

Gerbs Mask

Wade ...

Chris Neil hands a puck to a little kid

Buffalo Fans.. Remember this number!!

My Car..

I do have season tix.. these are my row buddies..

Hope you all enjoyed! Comments? Bashing?

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Matt, I got a question for you, have you ever gotten across the border without any problems using ONLY your driver's license and no birth certificate? Because mine is being used to get my new passport and I want to go to the Buffalo forumer's meet and I'm not real sure what to do in a case like this. Thanks.

·
Borat Sagdiev
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt, I got a question for you, have you ever gotten across the border without any problems using ONLY your driver's license and no birth certificate? Because mine is being used to get my new passport and I want to go to the Buffalo forumer's meet and I'm not real sure what to do in a case like this. Thanks.
You will be fine with a Birth Cert and Drivers.

No worries till Dec.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
What the hell? You're not a sens fan at all!
I like their team all right, they're very entertaining, energetic, and represent Canada quite well and I am glad seeing more and more people jump the Sens bandwagon from the stupid Leafs. I just want the Sabres to win more, but if the Senators do sweep the Sabres tonight (which they will), GO SENS GO, unless they face my RED WINGS, in which case then it's RED WINGS all the way and the Senators become my mortal enemy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.