SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks..... i've been very impressed with this camera. i've had a lot of help from swivel/ninjatune. he used to have the same camera so he was able to tell me a lot about it. i also use photoshop to fix up the photos.... it really makes a difference.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
It's all in the eye... Either you can recognize the opportunity for taking the "perfect" shot, or you don't. I have seen photos taken with Canon EOS 5D and 20D that sucked big time :( In the hands of the right person, any camera can prove to be powerful. So, keep looking for those great opportunities and share your photos with us ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Your photos always provoke appreciation, Thank you so much for posting them! They're so clear, and just ...perfect? You capture the shots how it really is seen with the eye, all the colors, its like having a pair of eyes in dalls with 20/20 vision. Great scenes too, Dallas has amazing architecture.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Raleigh-NC: thanks again, i sure will ;)

Ian604: thanks!

WesternGulf: thanks... that little thing keeps impressing me every time i use it.

HoustonTexas: thanks, i really appreciate the kind words :)

·
Expert
1,132 Posts
I must see I agree with everyone here Maconahey! Your photography is just outstanding and it just keeps getting better! Thanks for this great thread!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts