Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunate that I feel I have to make this thread, but after the move of the metrolink fantasy thread I feel like I have no other choice.

Moderation of a forum like this should be laissez-faire, light touch, and generally invisible unless there are serious issues, like people being abusive, illegal content, or serious and persistent disruptiveness. The content of a forum is created by its members, and so they should set the agenda for how it evolves and is structured.

Sadly since AJD1984 became a mod recently these principles don't seem to be being respected. I wouldn't be so uncharitable as to suggest he/she is on a power trip, but in my view there has been a long line of unnecessary and pointless interventions that achieve nothing other than fixing what isn't broken.

I just wanted to initiate a bit of debate and test the waters for what people's feelings on this issue are. In my opinion, the moderation team needs to take a step back and reconsider their approach in light of the past few weeks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.