Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
13,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seputeh, Kuala Lumpur

Following the footsteps of Oxley success stories the likes of its projects in Singapore and the Royal Wharf in London, this impressive high-end and exclusive residential project promises to introduce international standards in property design, global brands, top-notch services and unsurpassed value to this part of KL.

http://www.oxleymalaysia.com

·
13,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CADANGAN PEMBANGUNAN 1 BLOK KONDOMINIUM MEWAH 29 TINGKAT (80 UNIT) YANG MENGANDUNGI:- i. 3 TINGKAT BESMEN TEMPAT LETAK KERETA ii. 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN AWAM DI TINGKAT BAWAH DAN DI ARAS TINGKAT 14 iii. 1 UNIT PENCAWANG ELEKTRIK iv. 1 UNIT RUMAH SAMPAH, v. 1 UNIT RUMAH PENGAWAL vi. 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN M&E DI ARAS BUMBUNG DI ATAS LOT 46, SEKSYEN 94B, PERSIARAN EDAH, OFF JALAN SYED PUTRA, DAERAH KUALA LUMPUR, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN

Untuk Tetuan :
TETUAN POSH PROPERTIES SDN BHD
http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=536615&S=S

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know where exactly this development will be?

I thought there is to be no more development on Persiaran Endah due to landslide risks and the fact that the area is hilly with gradients exceeding the limit set by DBKL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oxley Seputeh Location

Well, if you stay at Robson Heights Condo, the gigantic project will take up the entire jungle view of Blocks C, D and E. Imagine the entire project starting right from the fenced area, beyond the opposite land of Thean Hou Temple and further again till near the Sungai Besi highway. Huge development. I shudder to think of the massive noise and air pollution and destruction when the piling works and tractors begin. Also don't forget the annual fight during CNY, when the temple visitors come by the thousands everyday...with only one access road, Robson Heights Condo is doomed. And now with this new condo, the occupants will also have to fight with Robson Heights owners, temple visitors for one single access. Sigh. And the constant water problems...now have to share with new condo some more.

I wonder if the people around Mutiara Seputeh, Robson Heights, Crystal Court will form a petition as objection or not? More voices equal more strength...and hopefully the beautiful jungle which provides fresh air and shelter will not be destroyed. Money...always the root of greed and evil.

Moreover, Oxley is known as the Shoebox King, so expect an ugly, boxy building with minimal greenery. Singaporean companies, they don't care much for Malaysian environment...they come, destroy and take profits. Sad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Landslide

Also, if DBKL approves this project, the hill will actually face a lot of pressure, so more landslides may happen. Of course Oxley will say they will do deeper and more piling works during foundation but this will compromise the soil conditions and strength in the long run. May not happen in five years but after, another Highland Towers episode may recur. If they build bungalows, another story...this is a super high condo with 29 floors! Pengsan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the update.

Yes, Robson Heights management has submitted 'bantahan' to DBKL but no response far, I think. A petition is the way forward - get Thean Hou temple and the surrounding condos to also join hands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Working Together

Thank you for the bantahan update, I didn't hear about it yet...hoping that the temple and surrounding bungalows will work together in stopping this project. Surely the land integrity is not conducive to building a highrise condo, no matter how much piling works they do. And if they still insist on going ahead, this entire area will be a gargantuan mess, with countless lorries going up the hill and using only one access with the rest of us. Dreadful. And they will surely excavate the hill to its inner core to facilitate piling works. The project has been approved, by the way...http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=536615&S=S

We have to hasten our condo managements to hurry up with more objection letters for us to sign! Please keep updating on this, thank you!

·
Registered
26 Posts
DBKL has received our objection memorandum and a few officers came to look at the proposed site a few days back.

Our condo management is preparing a petition drive and will inform the surrounding condos and temple of our efforts. I have also informed our MP so hopefully he will get involved and support us. Will keep you updated!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts