SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
895 Posts
Sana maglagay ng pedestrian entrance along Brixton Street para hindi na iikot from West Capitol Drive papunta ng McDo kung saan may pila ng trike. Sa Flair Towers kasi ang closest path to MRT is through the basement entry but pedestrians are not allowed to pass for security reasons so kailangan pang umikot from the main gate. DMCI should also keep in mind movement of residents when doing the plans.

Napansin ko sa Cityland Pines Peak naglagay na sila ng pedestrian path sa basement entry even after turnover to take into account movement of residents papuntang MRT/Boni Bus stop.

· Registered
895 Posts
I was informed by DMCI customer care that the current foreign ownership of Fairlane is at a whopping 65%, well above the legal limit of 40%. It wasn't checked properly during the course of many ownership transfers that happened.

Anyone familiar with how such a situation can be justified or remedied? As far as I know, that's allowed only if the condo corp just leases the land, but DMCI doesn't do leasehold ownership.
I guess contracts with notarization date after the 40% limit is filled are considered invalid. Next step is for DMCI to notify the owners and provide full refund, then reopen the units to Filipino buyers. But it could be complicated for those who bought resale units since the amount paid to DMCI (based on the original TCP) may be lower than the amount they have paid the original owner (with gain).

Disclaimer: not a lawyer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts