SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Yung katapat na lot sa picture ang possible site ng Fairlane.

My agent said likod daw ng Brixton and most likely the amenities would be side by side to maximise clearance between Brixton and this. So in short, it is not really along Fairlane street. Sana lang mali agent ko.

And this will be branded as premium daw. Branded is operative word because they are looking to price this way above Brixton when it was launched a year ago - but if you think about it, now there will be 3 towers crammed into that lot. And if it would have the same architecture as Brixton, then paano naman maging premium to?

· Registered
152 Posts
The Chinese investors I know they're just trying to move their assets from China since money is heavily regulated there they could loose it all with a simple change of policy so they like to have assets outside of China, Philippines real estate is growing steadily so they don't really care if the rental yield is good or not they just want it to hold value. At the same time they also love to create real estate bubble, there's another news saying that a company has recruited 1200 Chinese real estate agent from China. Which shows they're really here to promote buy and sell of condo units

Long time investors and home owners who are in for the long haul will not be pleased to hear “they love to create real estate bubble.” I hope the government has measures in place to protect the real estate industry against pump and dump investors like this group you just described.

· Registered
152 Posts
wonder if the same thing happened in Kai ....

Kawawang pinoy buyers if such bulk buying drive prices beyond the reach of regular buyers

That’s what happened in Sydney and god knows where else. Chinese were buying like crazy that local residents couldn’t afford the prices anymore. The party is fun and everybody will profit if you got in early and if the market keeps going up.

Mas kawawang pinoy buyers who will be stuck with their condos when a highly inflated market pops and they don’t have anywhere to move their investment to. They will be paying more in interest than the actual price of their condo if ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts