1 - 20 of 910 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rockwell Land eyeing $100-M IPO despite market volatility
01/28/2008 | 10:57 AM
Email this | Email the Editor | Print | Digg this | Add to del.icio.us
Despite global market volatility, Lopez-owned Rockwell Land Corp. is eyeing to list in the Philippine Stock Exchange this year, a company official said.

In its planned initial public offering, Rockwell Land is aiming to raise some $100 million, representing about 25 percent to 30 percent of the company, to be used for the development of its projects, among others. CLSA was tapped by Rockwell to be its underwriter. Of the total size of the offering, 70 percent will be offered to foreign investors and 30 percent to local investors.

Presently, the company is 24.5-percent owned by First Philippine Holdings Corp., and 24.5-percent owned by Benpres Holdings Corp. and 51-percent owned by Manila Electric Co. FPHC, Benpres and Meralco are all majority-owned by the Lopez family.

“It will take us two to three months just to prepare for the IPO and we are still evaluating this prospect," Ninalyn Cordero, Rockwell Land assistant vice president for business development said.

The company is launching this year a 5.5-hectare themed development in C5 which was the former General Milling Property in Pasig City to be called “The Grove". The project will take about five to seven years to complete.

The Grove will have five towers and will also have retail and commercial spaces and will have a total development cost of P12 billion.

“With this project, we are aiming to make Rockwell Land more affordable," Cordero said, adding that the units will be old at 20 percent to 25 percent lower than Rockwell Center’s condominiums in Makati City.

The second project will be the redevelopment of Lopez Center in J.P.Rizal in Makati City. Benpres, which presently holds office in Pasig City, is planning to move its office into the project once completed.

http://business.inquirer.net/money/breakingnews/view_article.php?article_id=115152

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry for that I couldn't find it though. I've used the search function for this.

·
10,706 Posts
^^ i think we already have a thread for this one ;)
I can't find it too. :cry:

Other mods, please help. Where could it have gone?!? :?

---

from: http://www.benpres-holdings.com/media/lopezlink JUL08.pdf

The Grove by Rockwell
Quality within reach

THE Grove by Rockwell is set to
rise along the 37-hectare C5 corridor
of properties in Ortigas and
will begin construction this year.
Rockwell Land’s first project
outside the Rockwell Center is
an affordable development for
the upper-mid market that boasts
of the Rockwell stamp of luxury
and quality of living. Dallas-based
architect Don Wilder, principal of
Wilder Architecture, described the
development as being on “human
scale,” meaning people can relate
to it without being intimidated.

The Grove by Rockwell will offer
studios, one- or three-bedroom
flats, bi-level loft units, penthouses
and garden units. As in Number
One Rockwell, Z-lofts, which were
pioneered by Jun Rodriguez of
Pimentel Rodriguez Simbulan and
Partners, will also be available at
The Grove by Rockwell.
In addition, landscape designer
Karl Princic will work with the development’s
architects to deliver the
same quality offered by other Rockwell
Land developments within
Rockwell Center. (Vienn Tionglico)

·
10,706 Posts
^^ Not just parang. We really do have one before, I remember it, really. Maybe Sinjin can tell us what happened to it because he transferred some of the u/c threads (I did transfer some threads too, so pwedeng ako din ang may kasalanan :D ) into their proper subforums after the restructuring. O hindi kaya nagkaroon ng problema kasi medyo nagkasabay yata kaming maglipat ng mga threads?

·
Manila, PH
6,258 Posts
rendering please. i have seen their ads inside Power Plant Mall, but all there is was a photo of a grass sprouting amidst withered bark of some sort. :D and i was too hesitant to approach the sales people. they look so intimidating. Aaron, maybe you have enough guts to deal with them? :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally, we have launched our new project called "The Grove by Rockwell" model units will be done by August

It will be around PHP80-90k per sqm and we will have really good payment terms so check it if you like! i can discuss it with you when youre free!

The Grove will have lots of gardens and pools and club like amenities such as spa, gym pool, soccer lawns, bbq area, and gazebos. It will be located in front of Tiendesitas. A total of 5.4hectares but we have plans of making it bigger around 15hectares (like rockwell now), its going to be the new rockwell in ortigas area with big cuts (compared to other ortigas projs). Whats nice with the Grove is that it will only have six towers in a 5.4hectares project meaning it will be very spacious and its very low density. One more thing is that the Landscape engineer of the Grove is Mr. Karl Princic of Intaran Design Inc. (go google him and see his designs!)

studio around 34sqm - around 14k monthly
one bedroom around 42-63sqm- around 18-25k monthly
two bedroom 74-112 sqm- around 30-45k monthly
three bedroom 130sqm- around 45-60k monthly
from the site of one of their sales agents I believe

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Wala pa talaga anything online. Usually a broker will post it on sulit.com pero ni picture no pricelist , wala!

·
Registered
191 Posts
^^cant find anything either dito sa project na to. tuloy kaya? baka mapostpone nanaman? hehe IPO nila baka di pa nga matuloy this year eh. hmmm, kakahinayang naman, lalo na yung Lopez tower.

Saan exactly sa C5 to?

·
Resident *****
2,608 Posts
^^ Not just parang. We really do have one before, I remember it, really. Maybe Sinjin can tell us what happened to it because he transferred some of the u/c threads (I did transfer some threads too, so pwedeng ako din ang may kasalanan :D ) into their proper subforums after the restructuring. O hindi kaya nagkaroon ng problema kasi medyo nagkasabay yata kaming maglipat ng mga threads?
yeah, bakit biglang nawala yun? I know ikaw author ng thread na yun aaron :D

·
10,706 Posts
^^ Baka may sumasabotahe sakin! :D

cant find anything either dito sa project na to. tuloy kaya? baka mapostpone nanaman? hehe IPO nila baka di pa nga matuloy this year eh. hmmm, kakahinayang naman, lalo na yung Lopez tower.

Saan exactly sa C5 to?
Eto, ni-labelan ko ang mga developments dito. Yung Aqua Verde confirmed na yun, di ko lang naalis yung question mark.

·
10,706 Posts
Tiendesitas is part of the complex named Frontera Verde, that is west of The Grove.

·
Registered
191 Posts
^^Thanks for the map aaron. naalala ko na now, yun yung malawak na lupain sa harap ng tiendesitas. nakikita sha pag nagddrive ka sa flyover dun sa may c5. :)

·
roadtripper
126 Posts
thanks for the link, yoko! here's the render from their site, http://www.e-rockwell.com/v2/index.php?id=70 with the accompanying text

The Grove by Rockwell

The Grove by Rockwell is a sprawling development, highlighting the majesty of greenery in the middle of the metropolis. It offers city dwellers a sanctuary to live and play in a virtual oasis where lush gardens and beautiful landscapes prevail. The Grove by Rockwell brings nature into the lives of the residents by making gardens natural extensions of every home. Its yet unmatched 80:20 landscape to building ratio allows the develpment to embrace nature, without sacrificing the comforts of a modern, urban life.

Rockwell will be the first to plant the seed of development along C5’s 37-Ha corridor of properties that will undoubtedly rise to form a stunning skyline across the city. To deliver a warm-modern touch to sophisticatedly designed towers and lavishly functional open spaces are Dallas-based Architect Don Wilder and world-class Landscape Architect Karl Princic – the legend behind the majestic landscapes of Amanusa, Bali. Come home and enjoy weekend picnics and barbecue roasts among secluded pocket gardens. Take a nice, relaxing dip amidst abundant water features or jog around a trail-path that makes you feel you’ve just broken away from the city!

From cozy flats to awe-inspiring bi-levels, The Grove by Rockwell will feature affordable units with ingenious use of space . Make this your chance to own the much-desired Z-Loft of Number One Rockwell that tickled all aspirations. This exclusive residential development also features marvelous Garden Units that fully take advantage of The Grove by Rockwell's exquisite landscape. All residential spaces are designed to deliver utmost luxury and comfort in living in true Rockwell style.

Since it was established, Rockwell has unfailingly delivered unparalleled luxury in lifestyle and innovation. As we build our story and go beyond Rockwell Center, our brand promises to continue delivering quality to those who deserve the finest things in life.

1 - 20 of 910 Posts