SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
IIT Palakkad is now a NSM ( National Supercomputing Mission) Nodal Centre for Training in HPC and AI. We signed the MoU with CDAC to this effect on 12th October 2020 in the (virtual) presence of Hon'ble MoS, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Shri Sanjay Dhotre. As a NSM Nodal Centre, we are tasked with training people around the region (faculty, researchers, industry persons, and students) to use HPC and AI based technologies and techniques to solve the challenges they are excited about. As a first step in this direction, we are partnering with our Sister Nodal Centres and C-DAC to offer a 13-week online course on Basics of HPC.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐔 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚,𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚
The Center for Computational Imaging, Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad and the Department of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, University of Alberta, Canada signed a research collaboration agreement with following main objectives:
(a) Development of an automated workflow for point of care portable ultrasound that can be used in the care of patients with COVID-19.
(b) Development of Artificial Intelligence based techniques for analysis and automatic interpretation of lung and cardiac ultrasound that could be potentially used in common respiratory illnesses.
The MoU was championed by Dr. Mahesh R Panicker, Asst. Professor,EE, IIT Palakkad.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Good news.. Palakkad IIT's Nila campus inauguration and Permanent campus stone laying ceremony on 23rd October .....

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3
A humble Palakkadan
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3
A humble Palakkadan
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3