SkyscraperCity banner

1261 - 1280 of 1368 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
What about uber eats ..? Is there any chances in palakkad.
swiggy and zomato is expanding services to all small towns..it's now in almost all main towns in Kerala..like thiruvalla,perinthalmanna,kannur,thalassery etc.thats y they are in palakkad also...but Uber eats is international.they have services only In big towns like Kochi,tvm,thrissur etc.so no chance now...but don't loose hope...some times it may launch ...who knows??

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3
3,983 Posts
swiggy and zomato is expanding services to all small towns..it's now in almost all main towns in Kerala..like thiruvalla,perinthalmanna,kannur,thalassery etc.thats y they are in palakkad also...but Uber eats is international.they have services only In big towns like Kochi,tvm,thrissur etc.so no chance now...but don't loose hope...some times it may launch ...who knows??

As far i know..Zomato & Swiggy are not opened yet in Perinthalmanna anyhow Uber Eats have now service in Kottayam also which is not a big town like Kochi, Tvm, Calicut..so its not a big deal for palakkad, Uberveats will launch soon in palakkad jzt wait.

·
Midway Activist
2,764 Posts
Zomato has been in Malappuram Town from July and recently added hotels in Manjeri as well. That's pretty much it in Malappuram District. Even Swiggy is yet to come which I believe already started in Palakkad if am right.

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3
3,983 Posts
Zomato has been in Malappuram Town from July and recently added hotels in Manjeri as well. That's pretty much it in Malappuram District. Even Swiggy is yet to come which I believe already started in Palakkad if am right.

AFAIK its correct, But i wonder why they miss Perinthalmanna which got lot of food options in the region, Even Ubereats can get better businesses in this town. Anyway glad to to know that Zomato is already start functioning in Malappuram & Manjeri.

How is the public reviews on Manjeri Indian Mall & Multiplex?

·
Midway Activist
2,764 Posts
May be Zomato plans to add places in phases, they might include Tirur, Perinthalmanna and Kottakkal next. Meanwhile Swiggy has listed restaurants in Malappuram, hope they also start service in town soon.

Indian Mall is a decent one. Multiplex is really good although they had to decrease the ticket rate from 180 to 150 as it didn't go well with the audience initially.

·
An Hardcore പാലക്&#3
3,983 Posts
May be Zomato plans to add places in phases, they might include Tirur, Perinthalmanna and Kottakkal next. Meanwhile Swiggy has listed restaurants in Malappuram, hope they also start service in town soon.

Indian Mall is a decent one. Multiplex is really good although they had to decrease the ticket rate from 180 to 150 as it didn't go well with the audience initially.

Swiggy ll be there in coming months..

Indian mall is the biggest mall in the entire malappuram district i guess...is it ?

1261 - 1280 of 1368 Posts