SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Pall Mall Press | 30-36 Pall Mall | 336 Apartments | 22 Storeys | U/C

245486 Views 931 Replies 132 Participants Last post by  openlyJane
Information first posted by Juxtapol with added comment from Begsy.

I can only find 1 planning app. for this address, 07A/1956, this was to display non-illuminated poster board and was refused 23-8-07, applicant was West Bay Capital, Belfast and Henry J Lyons & Partners were the agents.

Great location and quiet, as suggested ideal for additional floors to accommodate a hotel.

801 - 820 of 932 Posts
Possibly reconfiguring for the top three floors.
Been the same height for a month now and you can see the clear sky behind the protection 'cage' at the top, meaning no more work has happened in terms of the structure. Odd. Even if focussing energy on cladding or internal stuff, why leave it 3-4 floors short of top out for that length of time?
Dare I say it, but get infinity back up and running and pall mall hotel starting and the picture of that road will be unreal in years to come
Was sitting on the strand at traffic lights, heading north yesterday, and was staring at the corpse of Infinity just thinking how different that junction would be now. Shame
Dare I say it, but get infinity back up and running and pall mall hotel starting and the picture of that road will be unreal in years to come
What happened to the other development along Pall Mall over Leeds street kind of behind Infinity. I know after years of planning etc it got underway, then the company went under and Elliot took it over, we all know what happened to him but does anyone know the current status of that stalled site?
Stuff pops up now and then for both sides of the road but it's all feasibility and massing for now. Nothing of any significant height though
What happened to the other development along Pall Mall over Leeds street kind of behind Infinity. I know after years of planning etc it got underway, then the company went under and Elliot took it over, we all know what happened to him but does anyone know the current status of that stalled site?
well what did happen to Elliot, haven’t heard anything for 6 months.
Its been what 2 years, the man has been destroyed and vilified, but no charges?
Reactions: steeltothesky98
Well I meant in the sense that he got pulled and stopped him pretty much in his tracks. Not sure we will ever find out the truth and I aint gonna post on here the stuff I had been told about him as its only word of mouth. Either way he went from someone delivering projects what was getting bigger and more ambitious all the time to nothing.
well what did happen to Elliot, haven’t heard anything for 6 months.
Its been what 2 years, the man has been destroyed and vilified, but no charges?
Bring on 'Overtus' 1 + 2!
The potential is still there...
Reactions: Paul48_LFC
Yes just not the 2 lovely designs we saw originally
The potential is still there...
13th August

Great addition to the skyline, though another 5 stories would not have gone a miss

It has another 2 to go on top, so it'll line through approx with the top of the Romal block, on that last image
Reactions: Pietari
Indeed but never say never [emoji106][emoji41][emoji481][emoji120]
Yes just not the 2 lovely designs we saw originally
^^^^^ that is an amazing skyline shot
Reactions: Pietari
To quote Jim Bowen in Bullseye ‘this is what you could have won’.
Reactions: Paul48_LFC
Just looking at this one from up at Everton Park,to me it looks like the shorter of the two cranes is on its way down. There's no mobile crane in site (as you may expect) but it does look like it's jib is missing. Can anyone confirm?
801 - 820 of 932 Posts