Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here I present some photos of this city located on the isthmus of Central America, where there is a skyline so dense and high as almost the dubai skyline,now seen and commented on by commentators Emirates

Panama City​

is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Panama. It has a population of 880,691, with a total metro population of 1,272,672 and it is located at the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal, in the province of the same name. The city is the political and administrative center of the country, and a hub for international banking and commerce.

With an average GDP per capita of $11,700, Panama has been among the top five places for retirement in the world, according to International Living magazine.Panama City has a dense skyline of mostly highrise buildings, and it is surrounded by a large belt of tropical rainforest. Panama's Tocumen International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in Central America, offers daily flights to major international destinations.

Panama City was chosen to be the American Capital of Culture for 2003 (jointly, with Curitiba, Brazil)

·
How fast are you?!
3,512 Posts
I think someone should fix the title. Panama has its own essence and reputation. So I personally don't think this city need to be compared to another city.

In my country we say "Panama is Panama"... and we say that because Panama is a role model for us.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
are Wellcome all Emirates to this city,more pics

some images of the building more height of panama

For the first time Trump Ocean Club's Marina deck received the visit of two catamarans and three yachts. Is the first time more than 150 passengers boarded 5 vessels to visit the different islands in the Pacific

"all credits to the original author"

·
Banned
26 Posts
برخی از عکس های فوق العاده از شهر کوچکتر از دبی

پاناما سیتی

مختلف الأعمال على ساحل مدينة

·
Illustrator
6,709 Posts
In some way I think it looks more similar to Abu Dhabi then Dubai (the long waterfront with skyscrapers for example). But Panama has a twisted tower, just like Dubai, and Malmö where the original is! :lol:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
SKYLINE 2014

HANAMI SOHN

1 - 20 of 29 Posts