1. Panama City - 20 votes (31.75%)

2. Buenos Aires - 17 votes (26.98%)

3. Sao Paulo - 15 votes (23.81%)

4. Santiago de Chile - 8 votes (12.70%)

5. Bogota - 3 votes (4.76%)

·
"Hands of Stone"
3,633 Posts
Panama City from Central America reached across it's border with Colombia to clobber all of South America! Awesome.

·
Banned
96 Posts
hehehe, heheheh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I love this "gringos", they know nothing about geography... HELLO!!! these are the North American countries: Canada, USA, México. Central American countries: Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica and finally Panamá. Did you learn something? PANAMA IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!!!

·
Banned
442 Posts
Panama is on the North American Continent. It is just as north american as Alaska.

Is Greece not a part of Europe because it is on the Balkan Peninsula?

Is the Sinai not part of Asia because it is in the Middle East?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
SuperDog said:
Panama is on the North American Continent. It is just as north american as Alaska.

LOL:lol: You gotta be kinding me , North America, Central America and South America are different. You should just say its part of America :cheers:

Glad To see Panama win some Fame :D and i didnt even vote :(

·
Banned
96 Posts
SuperDog said:

:bash: lol lol lol lol lol lol...I think you are a little confused SUPERDOG... We are talking about Panama City in Pma. Country (Central America), not Panama City, in Florida, hehehehehe....

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Panama is Central America.
The North Americans countries are Mexico, USA, Canada and Greenland (Denmark's possession)

·
Banned
442 Posts
All right all you geography flunkies.....

Central America is an integral part of North America. PERIOD.

Central America is North America. Central America is not a continent on to itself.

Geography 101 There are 7 continents ( large land masses)

1. Europe, 2. Asia, 3. Africa, 4. Australia, 5. Antartica, 6. North America, 7.South America.

Which one does Panama fall in to?

North America goes from the Artic Ocean ( Alaska, Canada and Greenland to Panama and includes all of the Caribbean islands)

Remember that.

·
"Hands of Stone"
3,633 Posts
Geography 101

SuperDog - whether he knows it or not - is right in the broadest sense. From a continental standpoint, Panama (and all of Central America) is (the southermost) part of North America. In greater detail however, the countries that comprise the isthmus that seperates the larger land masses of North and South America, form what's known as Central America. Can you grasp the concept?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
All that is B.S!!! even though Central America is only considerded a Sub-Continent its just seriousy stupid :bash: to consider it part of north or south america, in my point of view.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Someone want to tell me what is so great about Panama City's skyline?

·
Banned
442 Posts
Chino_waro said:
All that is B.S!!! even though Central America is only considerded a Sub-Continent its just seriousy stupid :bash: to consider it part of north or south america, in my point of view.
It does not matter what your point of view is.

The fact is Central america including Panama are part of the North American Continent. Regardless of what you may think. Believe it. Period.

There is no such thing as a sub-continent.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
SuperDog said:
It does not matter what your point of view is.

The fact is Central america including Panama are part of the North American Continent. Regardless of what you may think. Believe it. Period.

There is no such thing as a sub-continent.
I Dont have to, I dont care what they think who teh [email protected]#* are they anyways to state that. and yes there is such thing as a subcontinent what did they teach you in school? Look it up in the Dictionary
Subcontinent

·
Banned
442 Posts
Wallbanger said:
Someone want to tell me what is so great about Panama City's skyline?
You know what it is... small countries need something to boost their egos, and to mark their spot on this earth. (think Dubai)

Since this is about Skyscrapers. Panama City has a wonderful skyline (although it is not much of a city compare to others like Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires...those are thriving bustling cities, centers of culture and commerce).

But for a little city of 1 million in the developing world it is grand to have soaring apartment towers that define your skyline.

Great for Panama.

·
Banned
442 Posts
Chino_waro said:
I Dont have to, I dont care what they think who teh [email protected]#* are they anyways to state that. and yes there is such thing as a subcontinent what did they teach you in school? Look it up in the Dictionary
Subcontinent
So much for the quality of education in Panama.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts