Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
worship, play, worship
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Project: Biopolis
Client: Gold Quest Premiere Resources, Inc.
Architect: Albert Yu/Asya Design
A uniquely planned comprehensive mixed-used development comprising of a 10-Storey Tower
with 6 floors of medical services, 2 floors of parking and 2 floors of commercial/retail spaces.
Covering 32,019.52 square meters of Construction Floor Area to be built on 3,696.62 square meters
of land in a tranquil, serene and fast developing area of Central Business Park.
link

·
Atenista sa Frisco
11,547 Posts
Mukhang sa open parking/terminal area nga ng MarketMarket (across Aura) gagawin itong bagong project. If so then Good as this modernish looking project should go well with the similarly modernish looking SM Aura. They should compliment each other very well! :eek:kay: :eek:kay:

·
Atenista sa Frisco
11,547 Posts

link
Will this look better (exteriors) than SSI's Central Square? :D
^^ Well from the render looks like it unless of course they value engineer the exterior later down the line like Ayala/SSI did with Central Square. Hehehe... :lol: :cheers:

·
11,186 Posts
If true, then bakit pinayagan ng Ayala na i-dispose yung parte ng parking para tayuan nito?

Eh ano naman kaya ang drama nito sa buhay? Takpan ang view ng SM Aura from Market! Market!'s Fiesta! Market! ?!? :lol:

link

·
patulog tulog
1,179 Posts
If true, then bakit pinayagan ng Ayala na i-dispose yung parte ng parking para tayuan nito?

Eh ano naman kaya ang drama nito sa buhay? Takpan ang view ng SM Aura from Market! Market!'s Fiesta! Market! ?!? :lol:
Para mahati ang market ng Aura, IMO. The first 2 floors will have a retail component. Am not sure if this is a mixed project, but 5th floor up looks like an office.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a suspicion that this won't be located within the Market! Market! Lot. For one, the Market! Market! area is a very busy and crowded place that no person in his right mind would describe such a place as tranquil and serene. Second, this is the first time I have heard BGC being referred to as Central Business Park. Maybe this project will be built in another area of BGC, or maybe not within BGC at all. Maybe the developer is leasing a space in Market! Market! as its main office that is why the mall was mentioned in the project proposal (or whatever term you call such document).

Oh and one last thing, isn't it that Ayala already has its own healthcare unit called Qualimed? Why then would they allow another party to put up such a facility within their premises when they can just build one themselves?

These are just my thoughts and observations. I could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a suspicion that this won't be located within the Market! Market! Lot. For one, the Market! Market! area is a very busy and crowded place that no person in his right mind would describe such a place as tranquil and serene. Second, this is the first time I have heard BGC being referred to as Central Business Park. Maybe this project will be built in another area of BGC, or maybe not within BGC at all. Maybe the developer is leasing a space in Market! Market! as its main office that is why the mall was mentioned in the project proposal (or whatever term you call such document). Oh and one last thing, isn't it that Ayala already has its own healthcare unit called Qualimed? Why then would they allow another party to put up such a facility within their premises when they can just build one themselves? These are just my thoughts and observations. I could be wrong tho.
Yes, this might not be in Market Market. This project was not even mentioned in any of ALI's recent press releases of future developments.

It doesn't seem to be an Ayala project.

·
Atenista sa Frisco
11,547 Posts
^^ Well if so then the project location info given is wrong because going through their different projects, it seems location is the project location and not client location. Maybe it's in the proximity of MarketMarket but can't immediately think of a lot in the area that would fit the bill...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Maybe Biopolis is a building providing health products & services to the people while QualiMed would be an anchor tenant? That may be a reasonable explanation for Ayala allowing such structure to be built.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts