SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 1095 Posts

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
just returned from a museum visit( and yes pesky rabbit the ale pie and view were both excellent) there are now 5 tower cranes within Chavasse Park.

The steelwork for the canopy for the bus/tram stop now appears to run the full length of Canning Place ,in a very graceful sweep. With the Moat House a heap of rubble, I wonder when the MSCP & bus station are going to follow suit?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Webcam

Good isnt it ?!

I havent figured out how they give priority to control it but since I get the advantage of 8hrs time diference I was able to watch all the pissheads crawling home down the Strand on Saturday morning. :)

·
Fugly
11,292 Posts
The zoom and focus are quite useful for perving on the semi-naked ladies off to the Pan American bar etc... :)

·
3,330 Posts
Sun, 29/05/05

Bus/tram stop in Canning Place.

Some detail of Canning Place MSCP.

Moat House no more.

·
User Registered
4,819 Posts
How does that camera do that because surely theres more than 1 person at a time looking at it. However it is done it superb

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
westisbest said:
How does that camera do that because surely theres more than 1 person at a time looking at it. However it is done it superb
Could it be more than one webcam covering the area like a panorama shot, so in effect the camera isn't moving, but you are viewing through different cameras views. Therefore more than one person can look at any part of the shot they want.

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Doug, smashing pics as usual, the MSCP looks good and I do like that canopy over the bus/tram stop. I am in London from the 3-6 to 22-6 so I hope to catch you and all the boys on sat 25 of June, keep on clicking

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Oh Dear............

Accura_Preston said:
What a stupid camera. Somebody keeps moving it :(
How shocking :sleepy: somebody is moving the camera :sleepy:
Accy boy the camera is not stupid,

U R

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Dyslexic admin

Does anyone have admin rights to this thread and if so can they change DevelopmAnt to DevelopmEnt

Shizenhausen or woodhuasen or whoever started this thread cant spell and it's doing my head in !

:bash:

Mind you he is a brummie so what do you expect ?

·
European Champion
442 Posts
About time they they added a webcam to the site... 1 added, 2 to go

BUT... 24 hour delay and 20 min intervals? Quite useless, but maybe some different angles at least. Compared to the other new one this is stone age.

1 - 20 of 1095 Posts