SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am proud to present you my second project of a skyscraper. It is actually a twin project. Started it just yesterday so it's in very early phase of planning and 3D modeling.

Both towers are in category high-rise. They are almost identical, there is just a difference in height and little differences in facade. Towers are connected with a 3-floor podium. There are 4 underground floors under complex and also under nearby park that is also a part of the project and will be projected later. The name Paradise comes from the idea to have the complex really green. In modern city clusters there is lack of greenery cause the land is too valuable. Thats why i integraded 7 skygardens into the building. One on the roof of the podium, contains also a swimming pool. Two are in each tower between floors 20-21 and 40-41. And two more green islands are on both roof. The one on higher tower is smaller because of a heliport based on the top.

The facade is partially glass, partially stone, some will say it's a Dubai-style building. Yes, it is inspired by design of buildings such as Elite Residence or The Torch, cause i like them very much, but i tried to go my own way.

The building is going to be residential only, though the podium is going to host some shops, restaurants and fitness center. Paradise Twin Towers are going to offer the most luxurious and comfortable living. Floors 19-20 and 39-40 are going to be mechanical in both towers. The top floors 45 and 55 as well. Floors 4-18 will have 4 flats, 21-38 will have 3 flats and 41-44 and 41-54 just 2 flats per floor. It's because the flats will not be only very luxurious but also big with floor space approx. 300-800 square meters.

Roof 1: 240m
Roof 2: 200m

Sketch 1:

Sketch 2:

Real look:

Diagram:

Structural render:

Real:

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the cladding is almost finished, just the podium is missing... And walls to the underground section... I was already preparing the green stuff and also interiors so soon there will be some updates with them i hope...

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated, cladding almost fully completed, just some stone decors on the columns in skygardens needed. Finishing this and I am starting to work on the skygardens soon.

Also added front/side real view and diagram of the buildings plus one real render with both towers. Everything is updated in the first post. Enjoy. :banana:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, those turned out really really nice. I could see that being built here in hawaii :) That last render is spectacular!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts