SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
121,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just completed a week-long visit to Paris. Here is a sneak preview of the over 1 gigabytes of photos I took during my latest trip to Europe.

Trip Comments

I had a lot of good food in Paris. Not all of it was super expensive though. My breakfast usually consists of pain au chocolat (80 cents) while some more delicious dinners include a smoke salmon salad and carpaccio boeuf & saulmon. Wine was extremely cheap. A big bottle at the supermarket costed as low as 2 euros. Desserts were magnificent.

And I was more than delighted when I understood their French and they understood my French. :)

I visited the Eiffel Tower first thing in the morning on this beautiful clear day. Although it was hazy towards the south, I had previously gone up the Tour Montparnasse on another sunny day to cover that territory so I wasn't very upset over the lack of visibility. There was a huge lineup at the base, but I was able to get to the top level within 30 minutes of arrival.

This is just a small sample of about 200 photos I took from the top level.

A lot more photos to come in my Paris series. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
great, the first one of the eiffel tower is impressive...i can't see any flaws in it, it's perfect ! ;) great job !

·
121,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fabb said:
Il y a des coins pas mal par là-bas. La rue de la Lappe par exemple.

Tu as aimé ?
Je n'avais pas marché beaucoup autour mon auberge. J'avais traversé quelques rues mais mon ami avait marché vers la place des Vosges. J'attends ses photos. :)

·
Internauta viajante
787 Posts
Paris est Paris! C'est une belle ville. hk, tu as choisi des bonnes perspectives pour prendre vos photos.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Bren said:
wow !

je suis "dans" la pic de celle du 14 juillet 2004 car j'étais invité au resto Jules Verne
ah ouai j'te vois...t'a un T-shirt blanc...hmm...c'est qui la pouf qui assise à ta droite ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts