Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She must report to the detention center in Lynwood by 11:59 PM tonight. Good look Paris...you're gonna need it! :lol:

·
5,837 Posts
Haha, go Sarah Silverman! Serves her right. I hope we get to see pictures of her in jail and i'll bet anything at the going price of $500,000 a shot we eventually see one. Sweet. <^> Paris.

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
Leave her alone.. she's a frigging person
You're right, she IS a frigging person -- she's a person that loves to frig...with anyone and everyone. :lol:

Hey, where's that Italian dude who posts on here and worships Paris Hilton? Probably crying his brains out.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where is the poster who loves Paris Hilton when he has his chance to chime in?
Haha, just saw Elsongs post. I knew I could be the only one to notice his absense! Busy preparing "Free Paris" T-Shirts and banners.

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO. The poster who obsesses over Paris is only 14 years old. And notice his avatar!

·
5,837 Posts
hey now, humping paris Hilton's website thumbnails may be a very big part of his life but I'm sure that isn't all there is for tuga. Hey tuga you know there are far more attractive women ( definetly more attractive), that lead productive lives. Why favor a shallow barbie shell? She probably wouldn't care if you were breathing or not... ahh the south park episode will always be my fondest memory of paris. Slave owned her. ;)

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Paris new celly is a big hefer named Matilda.... Have fun tonight Paris! :lol:

·
I'm not Chinese
1,262 Posts
1 - 20 of 223 Posts