SkyscraperCity banner

2781 - 2800 of 6662 Posts

·
17,056 Posts
^^ MF77
Tell me, please, does this new platform-edge screeing happen to baffle the clatter/noise made by either one of the two types of metro stock over there?
These platform doors don't have any significant effect on noise that you hear on station.

My pictures of gare de Lyon station.
Funny fact, from there, you must pass three gates before you get to line 14. :lol:

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
MP 59 madness @ Cite.

Vavin

According to Symbioz, MP 89CC #03 is now being transitioned over to Line 4 for service.

Eleven MP 59 trains have now been retired: #s 6003, 6007, 6020, 6023, 6025, 6027, 6032, 6037, 6040, 6042, & 6049.

·
17,056 Posts
Platform of the line 14 is next to the RER while the platforms of the line 1 are further.

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
One of my favourite stations - Bastille - on M1 (how to insert these typical letters and numbers, by the way?)

Фотографии в альбоме «Париж...» Night-City-Dream на Яндекс.Фотках

[more]

à suivre.

·
17,056 Posts
^^ I mostly annoyed by the accordeon players inside trains, only tourists seem to like it.

Maire de Montrouge

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
^^
Neat pics! Let's not forget this rendering. Still clueless as to why they put an MF 01 in the rendering.
Mairie de Montrouge, rendering
On a side note: do you know Minato if Lines 7 & 8 will eventually have their stock refurbished? Like Line 13.

Pictures that I found in the net taken by CY2N

We clearly see the difference between unrefurbished MF77 and refurbished MF77 stock.

·
17,056 Posts
Don't pay to much attention to the render of station, they just put the first train they found on this image.
About the MF77, I heard that trains of the line 8 will be refurbished.

Extension to Mairie de Montrouge and later Bagneux.

Montrouge and Bagneux have the largest network of quarries in the Paris metropolitan area.
This makes the extension work more difficult.
The second part of the extension (Mairie de Montrouge to Bagneux) was redesigned because of the numberous quarries.

Some pictures of work near Mairie de Montrouge.

·
:-x
5,787 Posts
accordeon players inside trains, only tourists seem to like it
There's an accordion-playing busker here in the underground Montreal passageways whose playing (evidently Quebec folk music, not the slightest bit continental French) more often ends up making my stepping spry :)

·
17,056 Posts
Extension, part 2.
Mairie de Montrouge to Bagneux.
-1.975km
-2 stations
Start of work in 2014
Opening in late 2019

Verdun Sud

Old configuration, as I said before, the project was a bit redesigned due to numberous quarries.

New configuration

Bagneux

Old configuration

New configuration

2781 - 2800 of 6662 Posts