Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
IG @juanprogress
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Park Triangle mixed-use block by ALVEO - this site includes KidZania as anchor.

E-LOI for the office units on 6/30/2014

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yup, I've just received a priority selling invitation. The first tower at the corner of 32nd St. & 11th Ave. has 30 floors & almost 52,000 sq.m. for 332 office units. Turnover in 2Q of 2019. The facade looks glassier than High Street South Corporate Plaza.

·
IG @juanprogress
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
may alveo Project ulit???? eh hindi pa tapos yung High Street South
^^ the last parcel of High Street South is where the Fort Strip is located.

They will be redeveloping that portion in 3-5yrs time.

Now, Alveo shall focus on Park Triangle for BGC projects.

·
Banned
239 Posts
^^ the last parcel of High Street South is where the Fort Strip is located.

They will be redeveloping that portion in 3-5yrs time.

Now, Alveo shall focus on Park Triangle for BGC projects.
^^
So meaning after 3-5 years pa bago simulan ang last phase ng high street south:eek:hno:

·
IG @juanprogress
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't post it. I can send it to your email address & you may try to post it.
Yes. Bawal ipost ito since wala pa LTS. Some SSC forumers/lurkers work for Ayala. Ipapatanggal din yan.

I suggest you guys contact your personal broker/sellers since there are already a lot of Letter of Intents with checks.

More so the trend now is Office Investments due to projected yield and eventual demand. Baka maubusan kayo.

·
Registered Abuser
22,860 Posts
Can you at least describe what it looks like. Does it look better than HSS Corporate Plaza (which is very nice!) since @jpbferrer thinks it's glassier? I hope they don't come up with another cluster of generic looking structures like in their other projects.

·
IG @juanprogress
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like Ayala Tower One... More glassy than HSS Corp Plaza.

·
9,984 Posts
Looks like Ayala Tower One... More glassy than HSS Corp Plaza.
So this project is LEED Certified?? Is this project designed by world-renowned architects such as SOM??

·
Real Estate Brokerage
14 Posts
The design is by John Gish. Callison did the design for Greenbelt 3 and 5 as well as Trinoma so the design character of Park Triangle should be something to look forward to. Didn't see John Gish listed as one of the principals of Callison though. Maybe he left already?

Curtain glass wall on the side fronting 32nd street while ribbon windows will be used for the Lane R side. Design looks sexy and fits the architectural showcase along 32nd street.

SIDEBAR
"Glassy." I remember working with a rather well-known foreign architectural/masterplanning team before and we, on the client-side "naturally" wanted a glassy design for a project. Here's the thing: if you were dealing with Philippine-based architects, say during a design competition, and you wanted glassy - you got glassy. They follow the brief. Of course the architects themselves wanted a showpiece project. Which was in contrast to the foreign team who, before unveiling their design, did detailed (and impressive) sun exposure/shadow profile analysis of the property to factor in the thermal load on the building/masterplan, etc. And they came up with a facade design that was grid-patterned. Definitely less glass and a lot more of surfaces to absorb the tropical heat.

Made a lot of practical sense. Less thermal absorption, less load on the cooling system, greater operational savings... Plus the design looked great as a whole. That was an eye-opener for me the non-architect. The design should fit the environment (climate, sun orientation, etc.) and that there are ways to execute great architecture without being "glassy".

·
worship, play, worship
882 Posts
Since bawal pa magpost ng pics as leechtat said. low-res renders can be found here & there

1 - 20 of 325 Posts