Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I fear the developers have been extremely optimistic about the potential security issues those front buildings may face. It would certainly dissuade me from buying one.
I think it's great that they open onto the park - makes the park feel safer at all hours of the day with more eyes on it. I'd say these are a damn sight safer than your average suburban home in which all points of entry are nicely obscured in a private backyard you can spend you time hiding in as you break open a window.

The last thing we'd want is a repeat of Myers Park where most of the buildings fronting onto it have simple stuck a large retaining wall there.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Live opposite these and have to say, it seems to be taking an absolute age. Pretty sure the Conrad Tower has gone up quicker..

They are a good build, would have liked to have seen a Café facing out onto the Park..so much potential around Basque Park for some hospo units. Goodness Gracious up the road is amazing but need more cool spots if they are gonna push this Uptown tag..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts