^^ ^^

SUNLAND's Grand 99 Hotel - Pasay [11F|condotel]
@ EDSA, Pasay City, Metro Manila

Construction Updates:

Reactions: miama

·
10,905 Posts
Integrated Shopping Center

The first four (4) floors of the hotel shall be host to numerous shops and stalls offering the public and hotel guests a wide array of goods and merchandise. Fully-Airconditioned and well maintained by the hotel operator, it will set new standards in “tiangge” shopping in the area and will surely attract a sizable number of shoppers.

O diba, tiangge shopping daw but look at that rendering na may L'Occitane at Vero Moda. :D
I bet it will set new standards in tiangge shopping. :lol:
Go lang, i-Püsch niyo yang mga brands na 'yan.

·
Banned
28,667 Posts
SDC breaks ground for Grand 99 Hotel
by The Philippine Star | Friday | Updated August 8, 2014 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines - Sunland Development Corp. broke ground recently for Grand 99 Hotel, a premier condo-hotel project in Pasay City. Grand 99 is an 11-story development that features 258 fully-furnished rooms for the dynamic traveler. It also boasts of an integrated shopping center, infinity swimming pool, full-sized gym, a business center, building-wide advanced WiFi connectivity, plus valet parking and concierge services.

Due to an ever-changing population, augmented mobility, and the growing demand for affordable and convenient accommodations; the business model of a condominium-hotel with several accomodation options offers the astute investor an opportunity to take advantage of an investment area that can only become even more profitable and sustainable in the short, medium and long-term scenarios. With a guaranteed 10 percent annual yield and an optional buyback after seven-½ years, the investor is assured of a dynamic, worry-free investment.

Read More: http://www.philstar.com/real-estate/2014/08/08/1355009/sdc-breaks-ground-grand-99-hotel

·
- www.travelario.com -
779 Posts
Progress is really slow. This was the status today:

·
Registered
193 Posts
^^ Mukhang di nalalayo ang itsura sa Grand Opera Hotel at sa iba pang "grand" na building dyan sa kung saan saan. Following the tradition of "grand" hotels and buildings.

P.S. Dapat siguro limitahan ng DTI ang paggamit ng "grand" sa pangalan ng buildings/hotels. Kung hindi naman talaga grand, bakit ipipilit tawaging grand? I think it's a form of misrepresentation and regulators should prevent that kind of practice. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if developers in the future would come up with "grand tiangge", "grand talipapa", "grand tenement", etc.

·
One Of A Kind!
2,653 Posts
Grand is universal and can be used by anybody, that's why. The real problem is, people just use it without really understanding the true meaning of it.

·
- www.travelario.com -
779 Posts
Another one a few weeks later:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Akala ko Red Hotel din ito, same as with Red Hotel in Cubao na katabi din ng SOGO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts