Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just visited their showroom yesterday, everyone is extremely helpful and accommodating. Unfortunately at the moment they don't have a price for their unit. But their estimated pre-selling price is around 200-250k per square meters. If you have a better price, please contact me.

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just visited their showroom yesterday, everyone is extremely helpful and accommodating. Unfortunately at the moment they don't have a price for their unit. But their estimated pre-selling price is around 200-250k per square meters. If you have a better price, please contact me.
I just messaged you even before and told you they have 130K per sqm (as per their sales manager and HR officer). I dont know if you received it or not.
Note: Open selling is discouraged in the threads. Do it thru private messaging - Admins advice .

·
Registered
182 Posts
Question to fellow SCC bms or Mapguy if you're here,

Where is the boundary between Pasay and Parañaque within ASEANA and MoA complex?
Posted this project first in Pasay sub forum.
It's that spillway/bridge. Coming from COD, and if you're along Macapagal northbound, when you reach Jetti gas station, you're in Pasay already.

Gas up in Jetti, your receipt will say Pasay. Gas up in Shell Aseana, it's Paranaque.

·
11,185 Posts
Question to fellow SCC bms or Mapguy if you're here,

Where is the boundary between Pasay and Parañaque within ASEANA and MoA complex?
Posted this project first in Pasay sub forum.
It's that spillway/bridge.
I believe that body of water is called the Redemptorist Channel.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I believe that body of water is called the Redemptorist Channel.
hope those body of water will be as clean as those in the rendering at may mga bangka din ala venice:):) nakakadiri kasi dyan tapunan sya ng basura ng mga by-standers at vendors..mga salahula din mga opisyales dyan..maka kolekta lang ng (rent ba tawag?) sa mga vendors okay na sila:bash:

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Smallest cut 27 sqm
Accepting LOI. May pila na "daw".
LTS still on process.

Starts at 220k psm as per sales manager but of course nothing is official until theres no LTS and launch date yet.

They moved in to their official showroom beside the chinese restaurant.

...waiting for the formal invitation of their first PR event.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts