Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Actually they are calling the project Quantum Residences now. Here are some of my notes on this project, might get changed in the future as usual.. like Federal Land's turnover dates😂

Quantum residences
3 towers
40% foreigner and 60% Filipino

1st tower september launch
21sqm studio
28sqm 1br w/ balcony
45sqm 2br w/ balcony

130k to 140k for regular price
120k per sqm for cash payment
34 floors
Parking is 1.2m. Few slots left. 2nd to 5th floor podium parking
6th floor amenities shared with all 3 towers
Every 30 to 50 units sold, price increase
3 to 4 years construction time
50k reservation fee
Need letter of intent if with reservation before launch date

No more no downpayment because many backouts when we had those payment terms

Next towers 2nd and 3rd will be priced even higher. All developers are like this (Ayala, Megaworld, Smdc, Robinson)

More details:

https://www.facebook.com/rayobiniana/

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually they are calling the project Quantum Residences now. Here are some of my notes on this project, might get changed in the future as usual.. like Federal Land's turnover dates😂

Quantum residences
3 towers
40% foreigner and 60% Filipino

1st tower september launch
21sqm studio
28sqm 1br w/ balcony
45sqm 2br w/ balcony

130k to 140k for regular price
120k per sqm for cash payment
34 floors
Parking is 1.2m. Few slots left. 2nd to 5th floor podium parking
6th floor amenities shared with all 3 towers
Every 30 to 50 units sold, price increase
3 to 4 years construction time
50k reservation fee
Need letter of intent if with reservation before launch date

No more no downpayment because many backouts when we had those payment terms

Next towers 2nd and 3rd will be priced even higher. All developers are like this (Ayala, Megaworld, Smdc, Robinson)

More details:

https://www.facebook.com/rayobiniana/
Are you sure with the pricing? Good if that will happen. Theyre learning lesson from the turnout of Baler

If theyll push for 180K, inventory will slowly move as those other condos nearer to La Salle are priced at 170K, 160K and to be turnedover 2019-2020 plus the existing RFO units of other completed projects in the area.

If your projected rates will be followed, fiesta yan come launch day.

Cant wait for the renders. Interesting to see if the color scheme is either orange or peach or something different this time...

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
^^Studio units are selling for 2.1M only if cash
and 2.4M for first 100 studio units due to VAT exemption. August 9, today (PH time) is the first day of sales acceptance. this Vat-exempt units will probably gone in 2 days as the sales managers themselves reserved their own units (maximum 2 for each buyer).

Re: design. At night, the 3 towers will have different color led lights depending on which stone a tower represents. That's something new with Fed Land heheh

Studio units are designed to fit in 2 bunk beds. definitely not for end-use, best for rental investors.

It's good they decided to price this competitively instead of the advice that it will be 160K or higher few months ago. Guess they realized something out of their recently lauched projects and towers before this.

Cheers

Congrats to all who have succesfully reserved their Vat-exempt units on hold today

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Azumii since the price seems reasonable, how’s the sale of units? Is this a potential good rental property?
VaT-exempt units exhausted in the morning of Day 1. They were suppose to accept 2nd batch of holding in the afternoon yesterday but I guess manpower wasnt enough for accepting the influx of sale. 183 or 184 units succesfully taken yesterday.

Today it's already PL2 with price increase of 3.5%

Im curious to see later if all those units wont reopen. They have to deposit their payment until 4PM today otherwise it will open in the system again.

For its starting price and payment terms, it is very competitive in the area. It is near 2 DMCi projects, one is already RFO and more developer projects near or beside DLSU and other universities are selling at 160K 170K per sqm level so this one still have wide room for growth. As long as one gets in at less than 130K-140K per sqm, ROI will be fine. If you get in say 2 or 3 yrs from now, and youll be paying 150k 160k psm, there will be more competition at that price level if you plan to resell.

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is good that FLI didnt focus on student rentals alone as that would naturally be the target market of condos along Taft. You can still market it to future employees of Makati and Pasay CBD (Bay Area) who cant afford to rent condos in either areas since nowadays, studio units in Makati starts leasing at 30K and 40K in Pasay. With Quantum, it can be offered at 18k to 20k per month and 1 ride away from both CBDs.

·
adorkable
144 Posts
Hello everyone. Im interested in this project but have no idea about Fed Land as developer. Is it better than DMCI? No need to compare SMDC as I know they're one of the worst :bash:

So, is FED > DMCI?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello everyone. Im interested in this project but have no idea about Fed Land as developer. Is it better than DMCI? No need to compare SMDC as I know they're one of the worst :bash:

So, is FED > DMCI?

Have no experience with DMCI , but with federal a lot depends on the contractor that wins the bid. Some projects turn out to be great, others not so much.

With SMDC you know what to expect...:nuts: like getting an agent thats just from school. I cancelled the reservation (bye fee :eek:hno:) went to FLI and never looked back.
My FLI agent has been great for the last 4 years.

·
Ikaw taga saan ka?
307 Posts
My DMCI (Prisma) is not turnovered yet, but I have 2 turnovered Federal Land units, Park West and The Oriental Place. Both turned-out to be within my expectation. I think Federal Land dont over promised. I had delays in getting bank loan before for The Oriental Place and Federal Land, waived my penalties and interest (unlike my experience with Megaworld). I thought that they are more accomodating than others. For my Park West unit though, the floor tiles in the kitchen area lift up after a year (after the contractor warranty, damn it), so not happy about that.

DMCI has System Information Desk (SID), so I can view my statement of accounts and receipt online. This is something that Federal Land dont have. Luckily I have the same agent for both developers (since 2011), so I just bogged her.

SMDC, well there seems to be problem with plumbing. Both my Jazz and Light units has had leakage problem (either my unit or units above mine, damnit). But what I like about SMDC is they pick up the phone anytime I call their customer service #. They also responds to email.

Both my Fedland units are doing well, with gross rent yield of 16% and 12% for The Oriental Place and Park West, respectively. So at the end, I think Fedland priced their product well; they not too greedy. I have more upscale units from Megaworld and Alveo, but the yields are not stellar.

Hope these helps.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts