SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've searched to no luck. Maybe I missed it but...... Does anyone have pics of the Dallas skyline in progress from the past? Example, the BoA tower being built along w/Reunion Tower, Renaissance Tower, Bank One Center, JPMorgan Chase Tower, and other Dallas talls?

Also, pics of the Renaissance Tower being redone?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. Thanks! I know there is more out there but prolly gonna be hard pressed to find any. Seeing the Renaissance Tower in its original form and seeing it now its almost like they are two different buildings. The Dallas skyline was a dud until the 80's came along IMO. I've asked this before w/no luck too but do you guys think that the BoA tower will always be the sig tower of Dallas? I know its the "baby" of the Dallas skyline and I know the whole air traffic thing but I just gotta wonder will it ever be topped? Although Dallas being my hometown it might just not look right to have something taller than the BoA tower....?

·
Sea™
312 Posts
Hey, I dig stuff like this so here are some more random ones from the last few decades. . .

While you wait for some of the photos below, here's a link to a video that you might dig that I did up awhile back. It focuses mostly on the old school rail scene in Dallas muni., however, it has plenty of old looks at the skyline: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RZJhZN9r54

1 - 20 of 111 Posts