·
Registered
181 Posts
Patna Smart City Project Videos

A glimpse of Patna Smart City Projects

Upcoming Smart Roads in Patna

Road Over Mandiri Nala Project(On-Hold)

Redevelopment of Birchand Patel Marg

Road Over Bakarganj Nala Project(On-Hold)

Patna Smart City Project Videos
With due respect I would request you not to upload these animated videos. These videos doesn't mean anything. If you have videos of something concrete, upload them. Anyways, with so much of bihari migrant and bihari laborers' problems, these development means nothing!

·
Registered
446 Posts
With due respect I would request you not to upload these animated videos. These videos doesn't mean anything. If you have videos of something concrete, upload them. Anyways, with so much of bihari migrant and bihari laborers' problems, these development means nothing!
Brother I have posted "concrete videos" about same projects...check previous pages.
And you are more than welcome to start a thread showcasing migrant situation but I don't think this website is meant for that. Anyways looking forward to something "concrete" from your side.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Labourers aur migrants ke liye easy ho jaayega walk karna...nahi to ganga nahi mein doob jaate bahut saare...
Bhai please yaar is baat ki ye jagah nahi hai yaar mujhe acha laga ke aap migrant ke bare me soch rahe hai lekin uke liye naya threads banaiye aise hi is threads ne kai member kho diye hai jaise sensiblerv...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Brother I have posted "concrete videos" about same projects...check previous pages.
And you are more than welcome to start a thread showcasing migrant situation but I don't think this website is meant for that. Anyways looking forward to something "concrete" from your side.
Sorry to say but videos on smart road, Mandiri nala, Birchand Patel Marg, Bakerganj nala project, adalatganj lake redevelopment, Patna Junction Area development, proposed flyover Gandhi maidan-danapur road are all animated. You are free to upload any videos which shows the concrete results e.g. videos from Inder Kumar Jaisawal. He gives the real time update.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bhai please yaar is baat ki ye jagah nahi hai yaar mujhe acha laga ke aap migrant ke bare me soch rahe hai lekin uke liye naya threads banaiye aise hi is threads ne kai member kho diye hai jaise sensiblerv...
Aisa kyon? 2-4 bridge ban ne se humlog khus ho jaaye? Bas? Aur aam bihari train pe latak kar bahar kaam karne jaaye?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sorry to say but videos on smart road, Mandiri nala, Birchand Patel Marg, Bakerganj nala project, adalatganj lake redevelopment, Patna Junction Area development, proposed flyover Gandhi maidan-danapur road are all animated. You are free to upload any videos which shows the concrete results e.g. videos from Inder Kumar Jaisawal. He gives the real time update.
Oi Mr. Smartass, I have posted actual on site work from adalatganj and beerchand patel marg and most of my updates are from Indra sen bhai with his permission. Ungli karna band karo yaar.

Kaafi saare projects ka sirf ground work bhi post kiya hu without renders which are also an important part of updates but tum wo conveniently overlook kar doge kyunki tumhare agenda me nahi hai.
Station area me bhi kaam chal raha hai, time hai jo jaa ke photo lo aur post karo...phokat me nagativity mat failaao.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am posting a very old story....Infosys trying to set up a development centre in Patna.

This bloody fucker Nitish Kumar did not provided land. His vision is to keep uneducated and backward. To move all the educated biharis out of Bihar. No industries, No quality education institution. No sporting culture. No art and culture. No urbanisation, etc. etc. But he has ministries for all of them. Muh mein ram, bagal mein churi. This defines Nitish attitude. He is very fond of Bapu. However had most of the criminal turned politicians in his party. Chunnu Thakur, Munna Shukla, Sunil Pandey, Anant Singh etc. etc. He is only interested in flyovers as he get huge commissions out of it. Sorry to hurt you all Nitish supporters.

Infosys is the best example of Nitish's agenda.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oi Mr. Smartass, I have posted actual on site work from adalatganj and beerchand patel marg and most of my updates are from Indra sen bhai with his permission. Ungli karna band karo yaar.

Kaafi saare projects ka sirf ground work bhi post kiya hu without renders which are also an important part of updates but tum wo conveniently overlook kar doge kyunki tumhare agenda me nahi hai.
Station area me bhi kaam chal raha hai, time hai jo jaa ke photo lo aur post karo...phokat me nagativity mat failaao.
Good Man! you know how to use english word, SmartAss? wow!!! Angreji bolta hai? latak kar kahan kaam karne jaate ho? Punjab ki Haryana?

·
Registered
939 Posts
I am posting a very old story....Infosys trying to set up a development centre in Patna.

This bloody fucker Nitish Kumar did not provided land. His vision is to keep uneducated and backward. To move all the educated biharis out of Bihar. No industries, No quality education institution. No sporting culture. No art and culture. No urbanisation, etc. etc. But he has ministries for all of them. Muh mein ram, bagal mein churi. This defines Nitish attitude. He is very fond of Bapu. However had most of the criminal turned politicians in his party. Chunnu Thakur, Munna Shukla, Sunil Pandey, Anant Singh etc. etc. He is only interested in flyovers as he get huge commissions out of it. Sorry to hurt you all Nitish supporters.

Infosys is the best example of Nitish's agenda.
भाई तुम कहां थे इतने दिनों से फिर आ गए इतने दिनों से गायब थे सिर्फ पॉलिटिक्स पॉलिटिक्स करते हो आप अब क्या नया एजेंडा आपका बंद करिए यह सब बुला लेना अगले टाइम किसी भी अपनी मनपसंद पार्टी को अगर आपको पॉलिटिक्स ही करना है तो दूसरा थ्रेड है उधर जा की करिए अचानक दो 2 साल में नींद से जागता है बंद करो अपना ढोंग

·
Registered
181 Posts
The only diamond factory closed way back in 2013 when then labour minister Vijay Prakash tried to extort huge amount of money from the owner:

The report says, Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav, from whose party Prakash is a minister, has expressed ignorance over the matter. He, on the contrary, questioned the credentials of Sushil Modi for making the allegations.

These fuckers Laloo and his family, playing politics over migrant issues, are nothing but goons with no characters. Only characterless people supports them. Laloo looted Bihar for 15 years with the help of congress and now his sons. I feel pity on those who support these guys. Yadavs will support Laloo, Muslims will support AIMIM (AIMIM Qamrul Hoda from Kishanganj) aur sab latak kar jaayenge bahar kaam karne ke liye. Gali khayenge, Maar khayenge lekin apne jaat wale ko hi ghar mein jeetayenge. Shame on Biharis!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm very sad to see the sorry state of Bihar and Jharkhand. And Bengal too is joining the club. Unless we start a healthy competition which south Indian state has (e.x who attracts more FDI or IT company in their state), we will remain Somalia old India.

·
killed by kindness
6,374 Posts
^^ This would be very difficult unless East India has leaders like Laloo & sons , Soren , Mamta , Yechury and all leftists who are anti - capitalism and anti - industrialization. They know only how to divide Hindus.

8361 - 8380 of 8385 Posts