Votes: 4 1.4%
  • 3 or less

Votes: 19 6.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
not student anymore
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Skyline and Modern Highrises of Pattaya, Thailand by Bencito the Traveller, on Flickr

PATTAYA is 147 kilometers southeast of bangkok , and faces the Thai Gulf, Pattaya is Asia's Premier beach resort, and caters with equal appeal to families, couples and single visitors.

Pattaya's relaxing tropical ambience is synonymous with every ingredient for memorable holidays. Accommodation ranges from luxuriously appointed backsid hotels with superb convention facilities to simple, guest-houses. Sporting opportunities abound both on land and water, and include some of the finest golfing, game fishing and scuba diving anywhere in Asia.

Theme and amusement parks, offbeat museums and lush botanical gardens offer numerous forms of leisure activities and cultural entertainment for all all the allure and magic of a truly vibrant nightlife with a spectacular variety of restaurants, nightclub, bars, discotheques, cocktail louges and cabarets. Pattaya can be brash, bold ,beautiful and bucolic, and offers everything and authentic international beach resort can.

the tallest structure in town... pattaya tower 180 m. + attenna 240 m.

·
Slightly Paranoid
118 Posts
I have been to Pattaya & its great.Though it isn't exactly the kinda place you look for skyscrapers but the way it is developing,i'm sure it will soon have a lot more hotels & maybe some other buildings to add to the skyline.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice

:) Nice, the skyscrapers should be moderner but it is quite good!

·
You gotta have teeth baby
337 Posts
Ive been there :))

Great town.. but i didnt see no skyscrapers except for pattaya tower and that one looks great.. when i was there you could bungyjump or sumthin like that from the top of the building.. kinda cool :)

·
Arquitextualizado
7,230 Posts
Looks quite spread, and also looks similar to Penang.

Hum, few buildings but some are tall....

7/10

·
37,999 Posts
60 000 is the off-season population

·
37,999 Posts
Hey Arch...the 4th pic is not Pattaya, Thats Hua Hin...:)

·
My Chemical Romance
93 Posts
I think it's could be better in the future. Right now I give 7/10 for Pattaya. My friend like to go there and one of the popular place of Bangkokians. :eek:kay: :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 295 Posts