SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN
38,439 Posts
well the architecture design very hongkongish hehe....from the signboard...look like a 4block towers...2 35storey towers,1 31tower and 1 29tower....so i guess this is almost look like a 2 twin towers huh...

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,128 Posts
Honestly i dun like the design ...It seems like "Hospital" for me :D
i not only do not like the design, i HATE it!!! :bash:

it looks uglier than a hospital... like a mash up of uncoexistable architectural styles. :eek:hno:

·
10,128 Posts
well the architecture design very hongkongish hehe....from the signboard...look like a 4block towers...2 35storey towers,1 31tower and 1 29tower....so i guess this is almost look like a 2 twin towers huh...
if you read closely, there's just 2 blocks. the 31 stories and 29 stories tower are part of the 35 stories buildings;)

·
Infrastructure
10,090 Posts
I don't like the design, it is just looks like any highrise in Penang, and it looks 1990's...considering it is targeted for foreigners and closer to the Light, it expect it to be glassy, and, it should serve as gateway to Penang Island!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Why dun IJM stick the design concept to similar with E-gate (offcourse must make it as tall as possible :nocrook: ) ? I always felt that Bayswater seems very match to E-gate ... but coming soon Platino and this Pearl Regency seems to be spoil the whole picture ...

·
10,128 Posts
Why dun IJM stick the design concept to similar with E-gate (offcourse must make it as tall as possible :nocrook: ) ? I always felt that Bayswater seems very match to E-gate ... but coming soon Platino and this Pearl Regency seems to be spoil the whole picture ...
agreed!! even the initial concept illustration of Metro East looks much better than what they are building now.

let's hope it doesn't turn out as ugly in real life...

·
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN
38,439 Posts
will be lauching in Korea on oct.10
574 units
size from 950sf-1800sf
price from rm685psf (dem xpensive for png project!!)
target completion - 2011

1 - 20 of 21 Posts