SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Okay, now I'm a bit worried for my knowledge about Serbia and Montenegro. I never heared for town of "Peja"!

Football Rules, maybe you could help me? Please tell me where is located, I know it's Kosmet but I don't know which part. I can't find it on map?

·
Banned
223 Posts
Football Rules said:
Pec sound almost like Pac:lol: :lol:
Maybe it does, but it's officiall name and you should replace that "Peja", it's only confusing people here!

·
Banned
223 Posts
Nice work Sigidunum, but there are still some places like "Prishtina", many of us don't know what's or where's that. You should add officiall name "Priština" there, too :colgate:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ofcourse when somebody does the horrible thing writing a Kosovo without Serbia and Montenegro or writes something confusing the mods have to rewrite the title but when Duckzilla/Pavle writes "Banja Luka RS" which is MUCH more confusing for example, without writing Bosnia it's aceptable, yes how objectiv we are on this forum:)

Haha Pavle..your such a hypocrit..ROFL..

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
^ Don't bother, darling. Most of the mods are fairly...fair... You just have to know that *everyone* knows what is going on. If what happened to me is any indication, you can expect several private messages from Poles, Ukrainians, etc...offering you support from your post above. ;) People just let them pretend, I think...since their dream doesn't exist in real life, you have to let them dream online.

·
Српски Ф
5,152 Posts
Mila said:
^ Don't bother, darling. Most of the mods are fairly...fair... You just have to know that *everyone* knows what is going on. If what happened to me is any indication, you can expect several private messages from Poles, Ukrainians, etc...offering you support from your post above. ;) People just let them pretend, I think...since their dream doesn't exist in real life, you have to let them dream online.
but someone seriously seems to care about our 'dreams' :sleepy: ;)

Mila said:
^ Look who's suddenly worried about confusing people.
Suddenly, someone doesn't care, hehe predictable

Mila, Mila, Mila :nono:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Majevčan said:
Suddenly, someone doesn't care, hehe predictable

Mila, Mila, Mila :nono:
I didn't say I didn't care. I'm glad it's been re-named.

Mila said:
^ Hehehe. For me, it's not the name. It's who wants it, and why. ;)

I'd get CAPAJEBO tattooed on my forehead for Ljdia, but I wouldn't write it on a Serbian church for Duckzilla. ;) I'm just weird that way.
;)

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
38,356 Posts
Well I am sorry I didn`t rename those RS threads but you know there is one feature of this forum I would like you to use - Private Messages to ask 3tmk or me to rename, move or do whatever with some thread.

·
Incendia Astrum
971 Posts
So why is nobody commenting the city? Albanians don't have to learn serbian and vice-versa. You can open e thread about names of different cities so that when we face these names we understand what people are refering to and maybe everyone will include both Serbian and Albanian names so nobody get ofended.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts