SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOBs, subways, skywalks, landscaped pavements, innovative pedestrian friendly measures anywhere in India.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Great thread to power on with pictures and videos.
Anyone from Hyderabad with updates on the Charminar pedestrian friendly market place ?

·
Registered
651 Posts
guys, i live in shenzhen, china and here have an excellent pedestrian infrastructure.. can post it to have people to look at and may be some inspiration for babus..?

·
Resigned
5,587 Posts
guys, i live in shenzhen, china and here have an excellent pedestrian infrastructure.. can post it to have people to look at and may be some inspiration for babus..?
All cities in China has 1st world padestrian infrastructure.. I wouldn't mind seeing a few pictures of other countries.

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tender Sure...just wow :applause:

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arvind Kejriwal mentioned a year ago that pedestrian facilities on major roads will be improved soon in Delhi.Any news?
For Delhi's size and status the pedestrian infra is not all that good...except of course in NDMC area. Def needs a lot of improvement.

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
The name tendersure was coined by Janaagraha, an NGO to have a system of transparent tendering by municipal corporation. These pedestrian infrastructure projects for cbd roads were built using this process & hence the name 'tendersure 'footpaths'.

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And a poorly laid out footpath underneath :bash:

Sadly that would be considered a pretty decent sidewalk by Indian standards :|

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 58 Posts