SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hunza Properties plans to develop the RM8bil Penang International Commercial City (PICC), a mixed development project comprising condominiums and serviced apartments, a shopping mall, retail outlets, hotels, a business process outsourcing (BPO) tower and a medical centre.

The PICC project will be developed over a 10-year period on a 43.35 acres in Bayan Baru.

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/01/14/rm20bil-projects-in-penang-sw-district/

Penang International Commercial City, an upcoming RM10bil mixed development by Hunza Properties Bhd. in Bayan Baru. It is strategically located along Jalan Tun Dr. Awang, just a stone’s throws way from sPICE.

This development will be built in three phases and planned for completion by 2026. The first phase is expected to commence work in mid-2017, expected to have a gross development value of RM5bil. It comprises a shopping mall, medical centre, a BPO tower, a hotel, and 1,792 units of serviced apartments and apartments.

The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2021. The second and third phases would see the development of more apartments, a hotel and a college. The project is located on a 43.36 acre land. It will have a gross floor area of 9.4 million sq ft.
http://www.penangpropertytalk.com/2016/02/penang-international-commercial-city/

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I can't imagine the traffic jam at i-avenue roundabout after this project is finished. Now its like hell during morning & finish work time also weekend time. And after this will be super head ache die die

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can't imagine the traffic jam at i-avenue roundabout after this project is finished. Now its like hell during morning & finish work time also weekend time. And after this will be super head ache die die
LRT/BRT/TRAM, buses, bus stops in every 1km, universal design of pedestrian walkway and road crossings with street trees. END...

This is the CBD of Bayan Baru, it is time for Bayan Baru to fly.
I heart that there is another project call BAYAN BARU CITY CENTRE (BBCC).

With wider road, and less street vendors. Bayan Baru can be great if the state really taking effort to build better pavement and road crossing.

Advantage of Penang is, we are pack city! When we are more concentrate and more high dense with mixed use of lands, then higher chances for Penang Transport Masterplan to success~

·
Registered
229 Posts
I think they will definitely help elevate the traffic and improve its surrounding by building more flyover ,roads maybe. Cuz the developer also don't want the traffic problem to stop ppl from buying or shopping there .

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Also the current Bukit Jambul traffic lights junction needs to be improved kaw kaw NOW before completion of this PICC lor !!!

:cheers:

·
I dont response 2 rubbish
1,781 Posts
LRT/BRT/TRAM, buses, bus stops in every 1km, universal design of pedestrian walkway and road crossings with street trees. END...

This is the CBD of Bayan Baru, it is time for Bayan Baru to fly.
I heart that there is another project call BAYAN BARU CITY CENTRE (BBCC).

With wider road, and less street vendors. Bayan Baru can be great if the state really taking effort to build better pavement and road crossing.

Advantage of Penang is, we are pack city! When we are more concentrate and more high dense with mixed use of lands, then higher chances for Penang Transport Masterplan to success~
Agreed. Thats why we must support PTMP

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
^^

It will also be a nightmare for traffic between Bayan Baru roundabout & SPICE if the existing road & junctions is not upgraded once this PICC is completed maah !!!

:nuts::nuts::nuts:

·
Registered
98,840 Posts
https://picc-penang.com/

World-class Medical

01MUZE at PICC
02Condominium
03Lifestyle Mall
04PICC Tower (5-Star
Hotel & BPO Office)
05Central Park