I Kill You Sonovabeach!!!

Sitting on the Steps

Nine People

Pigeons are People Too!

:cheers:

·
Registered
18,919 Posts
great photos! love the city hall reflection one and the one below that, the chilli chick one made me laugh!

·
Futurist
38,398 Posts
Brilliant Medo... just brilliant.

It's the people that make London the great city that it is - and in this photo thread you've captured them extremely well! :)

Some very creative pics there.

·
Against ID Cards
9,799 Posts
Medo they're absolutely fantastic!!

Cityfront and Through the Looking Glass are my favourites :)

·
Premium Member
18,785 Posts
Fucking brilliant pics. I love the human aspect... I've always felt too self-conscious taking photos of people, although all of my favourite photos have a human aspect to them.

For the record, that wasn't me ;)

·
Better To Do Nothing
10,500 Posts
Brilliant pics, utterly fantastic

but no matter how descrete i am, i am just not sucessful at taking pics of people.......they just stop and stare gormlessly, or look very aggressive...............any 'people' pics of mine that could be classed as 'good' have been ruined by ugly, fat people.

GRRRRRR

·
Registered
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When taking pictures of people there is a technique that I use. I pretend I am taking a picture of the building in the background and naturally point the camera towards the building making sure the people are also visible. The People usually appear at the corner of the pics and I crop the picture leaving only the people in :yes:

Another technique is where I stand there pretending to take a picture and wait for people to walk into the frame and then take the picture. This could be frustrating at times because most of the time people move out of the way out of kindness because they don't want to spoil your picture. :no: This technique works well when you are in a busy place like Trafalgar Square or Oxford Street.

·
quacked
2,294 Posts
yesh velly good. fuckin'awesome mate. in fact, best set of photographs i've seen on this site. impressed! captions are a real bonus as well, add some mystique to the pictures, if that's the right word.

·
quacked
2,294 Posts
best one is "little boy". there is no way you could have given it another title, it's spot on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts