·
Life's too short not to
346 Posts
My car!

Err hopefully in a few years, currently drive a Bmw 320Ci

·
Registered
502 Posts
signs like that should be on every road in Poland ;)

appart from a bike, this is my ride
old renault clio...still not bad for a student without a real job, and I;m in luck, the little bastard is more reliable than most newer and bigger cars my mates have

oh, and as for plans in a few years...a new one
this time not a 1.2 but a 2.0 :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
acuras are very alike, this one looks like tsx...or somtehing like that, I don't know much of acuras as they are not normally available in Poland, this model of acura I have in mind is however available here...as honda accord

honda accord ( Poland )

acura tsx ( USA )

·
abdulsharifshoots.com
1,701 Posts
alright

thats my blue '95 intrepid. its not the focus of the picture, but this is like one of the only ones i have of it...thats my nephew and his great grandfather (my grandfather). that was like 4 months before he died. yo ucan still see the bandages on his arm because he was just released from the hospital when that pic was taken.

the car has break problems now, and i havent driven it since last summer.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
In October when i get my license i plan to get a Chevy Caprice depending on how much money i would have made from summer and if i find a good deal if it will have rims either way ill get them sooner or later.

·
©
9,470 Posts
This is my old car, i sold it to my best mate late last year. I used to be a bit of a revhead a few years back, but i got sick of it. I still like nice cars, but couldn't be bothered spending so much money on them these days. This car cost me around $100,000 Australian. Cost me $46,500 to purchase 2nd hand in 1998. (1995 model)

·
©
9,470 Posts
London_guy said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats a Monaro isnt it?
No, but it is a Holden, Holden Special Vehicles in fact. Holden does make the Monaro though. It's a bit older, 1995 build the Monaro was released in about 2001 or so. When i was finished modifying it, it was pushing about 550hp.

London_guy: I lurve M3's. Can i have it? lol :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
perhaps just the names differ, in one country monaro in another mozna etc
GM juggles names often ;)

this really looks like monaro -in other words, like oper/vauxhall senator

1 - 20 of 23 Posts