Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I (many others as well) am curious why Philly never gets a forum. This is America's GREATEST CITY for crying out loud!!! Why are many of you so negative about Philly? Based on records this year, Philly is SAFER than New York, Chicago, LA, etc. and the quality of life is 1000x better than any other city in the U.S.

I think Philly should get a forum and this fine city deserves more attention than Chicago, LA, San Francisco, and Texas (God knows why that crappy state gets a forum). Even undeserving over-sized suburbs like Seattle and Miami get their forums!

If we were to grade cities, New York and Philly get A+. Everyone else gets a B or less.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
If anything, all of the metros need to be dumped back into the general forums. Nothing kills a site faster than dividing up a dwindling pool of interested people. If a Philadelphia forum is created, only the handful of folks from Philadelphia will look at it. No one else will contribute. I'm sure that there are plenty of Philadelphia enthusiasts sites.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I (many others as well) am curious why Philly never gets a forum. This is America's GREATEST CITY for crying out loud!!! Why are many of you so negative about Philly? Based on records this year, Philly is SAFER than New York, Chicago, LA, etc. and the quality of life is 1000x better than any other city in the U.S.

I think Philly should get a forum and this fine city deserves more attention than Chicago, LA, San Francisco, and Texas (God knows why that crappy state gets a forum). Even undeserving over-sized suburbs like Seattle and Miami get their forums!

If we were to grade cities, New York and Philly get A+. Everyone else gets a B or less.
Desert Punk is keeping that thread alive...single handed. I have always wondered why more people do not show interest in that thread.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
If anything, all of the metros need to be dumped back into the general forums. Nothing kills a site faster than dividing up a dwindling pool of interested people. If a Philadelphia forum is created, only the handful of folks from Philadelphia will look at it. No one else will contribute. I'm sure that there are plenty of Philadelphia enthusiasts sites.
Baltimore and Miami are easier to find, that could be partially to blame.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, you may ever to venture out of your fine city. Calling Seattle an overgrown suburb is probably the most ridiculous thing I've read in 2014.
OK, do a Google Earth tour and see how desolate downtown Seattle looks even compared to Philly's OUTER NEIGHBORHOODS. Or are you afraid of the truth like so many Negadelphians?

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In that case you may kill the Seattle, Tampa, and Miami forums. Those "cities" are offensive to urban enthusiasts.

·
Registered
18,253 Posts
I (many others as well) am curious why Philly never gets a forum.
"Many others as well"? How do you know that with just few days as a forumer?

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for one thing, I believe there are too many forums in the North American section. To me it's very bad as forumers tend to keep visiting their region only and it makes harder for people navigating as they have to go into a forum after a forum to locate threads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.