Votes: 14 35.9%

Votes: 25 64.1%
1 - 20 of 2521 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Philippine Vacation Destinations

Let us share where, what, and why we would like to visit these places.

Here are my list:

Tokyo- I would love to see all their latest technology and the lights at shibuya

China- would like to see Shanghai and the Great Wall of China and let me include Hongkong for shopping

Australia- Great Barrier Reef

Bora-Bora- Beaches

Italy- Vatican City, and Venice to experience the water streets

London- Buckingham palace and other old castles

Ireland- I want to see thier expectaular greens

Jamaica - Just to ge my groove on for reggae music

Trinidad & Tobago _ cuz that is where my husband was born

Egypt _ to see the pyramids

Mexico/Canada- Cuz it is convinient

Phiippines- Elnido is my dream place but i would love to visit our different provinces.

·
Resident *****
2,608 Posts
i haven't been to everywhere in the Philippines...sadly...hope i can visit all of the best and unheard of places
------------

i'd like to visit Sapporo
and I think Madagascar is nice

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c0kelitr0 said:
i haven't been to everywhere in the Philippines...sadly...hope i can visit all of the best and unheard of places
------------

i'd like to visit Sapporo
and I think Madagascar is nice
no doubt ...just looking at the postings for the different places in PI and what they have to offer, makes you really wanna go, i want to go to cebu next time i visit PI

·
Ahead of the Curve
3,057 Posts
I want to explore the Philippines first before i venture to other lands.

If i had the resources, gusto ko libutin ang mundo.

I want to explore the Mediterranean, hehe. I want to visit Croatia (saw a special on BBC a few years ago, the place is awesome) Of course, Greece, Venice, Cyprus, Sicily, Ibiza, Barcelona, Marseilles, Monaco, then Capri, St. Tropez and other isles..hehe..

Tapos gusto ko pumunta sa Somalia, Kenya..extremes, from the playground of the rich to the most squalid places.

Then saan pa? sa HK, Tokyo, NY, Chicago and other cities with frenetic paces then off to Maldives, Fiji, Bora-Bora, Easter Island, and other Micronesian atolls for some peaceful relaxation.

Of course, the world's greatest cities: Paris, London, Berlin, Rome, Marrakech, Cairo, Jerusalem, Beijing, Rio de Janeiro..

Tapos..waaa..dami pa..i want to explore places with great culture: India, Thailand, China, Mexico (Aztecs)

Tsaka Ireland..ganda kasi ng landscape..

and many more (pwede lahat? dream lang naman)..wahaha (dream on Dex) :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Philippines: Mindoro, Palawan, Cebu...
Rest of the world: Shanghai, Hong Kong, Jordan, Lebanon, South Africa, Sweden, Argentina, and anyplace that is hosting the World Cup, like Germany right now.

·
The Blissful Thinker
399 Posts
Countries I haven't been to but would like to visit in this lifetime:
Maldives
South Africa
Australia
New Zealand
Brazil
Venezuela
Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden and Norway)
Kenya
United Arab Emirates

·
radiosilence
234 Posts
In the philippines it's gotta be palawan i never been there before.. :)

In the world well it's gotta be lake baikal in russia.. :) one of the cleanest lakes in the world.. :)

·
pirate
43 Posts
Philippines: haven't been to Palawan and Boracay yet, but planning on going to Palawan next year, and Boracay for the coming Christmas season. ;)

World: hmm... tennis grand slam venues: Melbourne, Paris, Wimbledon, and New York. ;) Aside from those, well quite a lot. I always wanted to explore places... but top of the list for me right now (because they seem to be most possible for me for the time being)... Singapore and Tokyo. :cool:

·
helter skelter
1,758 Posts
sa philippines marami. kung di kakayanin lahat, kahit ito na lang- batanes, cagayan, ilocos, zambales, pampanga, bulacan, laguna, albay, panay, negros, cebu, bohol, dumaguete, zamboanga, bukidnon, davao. wala ako masyadong alam kaya madadagdagan pa ung list.

sa iba japan at se asia. siguro lalu na vietnam and indonesia.

·
BUMMED
2,697 Posts
Hong Kong and China are the only foreign countries I visited and I AM SUCH A BIG, AMBITIOUS, DREAMER WANTING TO TRAVEL THE WORLD.

Of course Pilipinas muna pero marami nakong navisit dito and I want more!

COUNTRIES and the REASONS WHY:
JAPAN -ANIME and their bullet trains plus the nice temples
ITALY -Culture, arts, Venice, Vatican City (wanna see the Pope!), and just basically culture itself
FRANCE -Wanna see the lovely Chateaux and own one! Paris, Marseille and Cannes
UK -Harry Potter, full English breakfast, London and the Cockney accent
GERMANY- Neuschwanstein Castle and the famous sausages
SPAIN -the country I want to visit the most
SWITZERLAND -the Alps, Zurich and chocolates!
UNITED STATES -The big Apple, Grand Canyon and American pop culture
ARGENTINA -Buenos Aires, Ushuaia
MEXICO -Authentic Cajun food, Mestizo culture, Mayas
BAHAMAS -Atlantis Resort
COLOMBIA -The Barranquilla Carnival and Shakira!
FIJI -We've got our country but it's nice to see other paradise islands
INDIA -Taj Mahal

and many more kaya sana yumaman na ako!!!:)

·
The Blissful Thinker
399 Posts
Who wants to join me on a ten day trip to Beijing and Shanghai on September 15- 24? Just drop me a PM if you're dead serious. Cheers! :)

·
The Original is The Best
6,408 Posts
I'd like to go to the Holy Land, Kathmandu, Rome, Prague, South of France, Madrid and Barcelona, Spain; Japan; China, the Patagonas, etc. I'd like to go back to Venice and take the gondola ride and drink the best capuccino.
I don't like to travel alone anymore or with my parents. I'd like to travel with a special someone. But if I travel alone, I'd like for it to be a spiritual quest/retreat, or then again, another one of those educational/professional conferences, which I also enjoy.

·
woof! woof!
2,864 Posts
Seriously, I want to have an Asian trip- Thailand, Singapore, Japan and China. In Western Europe, I would love to go to the countries bordering the Mediterranean.

·
Registered
841 Posts
MetropolitanBoy said:
Who wants to join me on a ten day trip to Beijing and Shanghai on September 15- 24? Just drop me a PM if you're dead serious. Cheers! :)
any trip for bangkok or SE asia instead? I'm interested in that one.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Askal82 said:
Seriously, I want to have an Asian trip- Thailand, Singapore, Japan and China. In Western Europe, I would love to go to the countries bordering the Mediterranean.
lets have an ssc se asian group field trip.

1 - 20 of 2521 Posts